new car

351mach11647545510

yea i took it back. i was stupid and rushed into it. It was an outrageous interest rate and i didnt spend enough time. plus when i found out how much more my insurance was going to go up ($60) there was just no way I could do it. I did pick this up though yesterday. Kind of "high" mileage (80K) but i feel like i got it at a pretty good price. Also thank kevin (iroc360) for lookin at it for me. http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r59/capnkirk11786/avalanche.jpg

The big trucks and sport utility vehicles are CHEAP right now because of gas.I stopped in and looked at an leftover 2008 Expedition and it was marked down $10,000.00 with out even asking.Nice ride.

The big trucks and sport utility vehicles are CHEAP right now because of gas.I stopped in and looked at an leftover 2008 Expedition and it was marked down $10,000.00 with out even asking.Nice ride.

Saturn offered me 7800 on my 04 loaded Envoy. I laughed and walked out as the guy explained how bad the truck market was right now. McDaniel in Marion is giving me 15k, i'm just waiting for the right incentives to make the move into something new (maybe the Acadia if the wifey gets her way). I should make her wait for a 4 door Volt. Ha.

Sorry for the jack, nice truck. The new avalanche look so much better than the previous model.

Guest Removed
Much better choice than the chrysler. Im not a GM fan but an avalache will outlast that ram for sure. Plus, the a/c compressors on those rams like to go bad in a hurry and they are expensive/ hard to find.

have you owed a avalache? or a ram? or just going off what you hear. :confused:

yea i took it back. i was stupid and rushed into it. It was an outrageous interest rate and i didnt spend enough time. plus when i found out how much more my insurance was going to go up ($60) there was just no way I could do it. I did pick this up though yesterday. Kind of "high" mileage (80K) but i feel like i got it at a pretty good price. Also thank kevin (iroc360) for lookin at it for me. http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r59/capnkirk11786/avalanche.jpg

Much better choice IMO. I love my Avalanche, and having people ride in mine has conviced several of them to either buy one, or plan to purchase one as their next vehicle.

You will find it rides way better than that Ram, and tows great. You'll also find those rear coil springs are nothing to worry about, even with a bunch of weight in the bed or a lot of tounge weight.

I love my Avalanche (even after 3 years), and can't see myself replacing it with anything but another Avalanche or an Escalade EXT.

i'm just waiting for the right incentives to make the move into something new (maybe the Acadia if the wifey gets her way). I should make her wait for a 4 door Volt. Ha.

The Acadia/Outlook is one of the biggest pieces of junk GM has ever put out. Extremely underpowered and are having a lot of problems with the 3.6L. If I were you I'd stray very far away from these as you won't be happy with it. I can't tell you how many rebuilds we've had to do on the 3.6L Outlooks so far.