Anyone want/need my spot?

kenny

Loser. You got my hopes up :(

Sorry boss, I'll have something for you next spring for sure. Something black... ;)

The crank has about 1/8" of play front to back, so the thrust bearing has had it - it doesn't knock at all and seems to run fine, but it isn't worth joining the DOTC club and possibly killing the front pump in the brand new tranny.

Kenny I am trying to get some of the same day pay spots, if I cant I will take yours. I got me plus 2 other people that want to go.

Werd.

If you need it just tell whoever I said it's cool.

Depending on what I get into tonight I'd say I'll probably show... might bring the KX to ride around so at least have some amusement. Worlds best pit bike.

OH FUCK.

Sam, I just though about my buddy with the sleeper and I'm giving him a call... when will you know if you need my spot or not? If he isn't busy I'd like him to race in my spot... but I don't want to fuck you over either since you said something about it first...

You might want to think about upgrading that...

Stock Regal lines are only good for bottom 11s, high 10s in a full weight car...

my shit is way rich, now if i start to drop FP up top then I will upgrade the lines/injector/pump. But I gotta get it leaned out first. Have i mentioned yet that i hate how they tune these fucking engines... mail order FTL