My Vids

1qwk767

here is all of what I have, if I missed you IM sorry I was walking around looking at the cars and talking to people and also driving Anthonys kids around on the golf cart lol. If I have a video of your car and you want the file to dl on your computer PM me the name of the video and I will find a way to send it over to you.

72 AMC Javelin vs Blue Cuda

Gold AMC AMX vs Roush Pick-up

DQ 1g vs Black Mustang

Black GT vs IPS Evo

Derek vs Anthony

CRAWDAD vs Black GT

DQ 1g vs Black SS

Hoblick vs Yellow Gto

Phil vs Gary (dinner bet race)

Busa vs Stretched the fuck out r6

Derek vs red fox

DQ 1g vs Black fox

10sec foxbody

Even quicker quickest stock bottom end LSX car in Columbus, still.

^^^^^ thats when im not in town..lol

If only my TB connection hadn't blown off and my IAT sensor hadn't self-destructed :D

11.1 @ 129 with boost being fed several inches away, Rog. Nice runs, BTW. Good to see the improvement over the last NTR day ;)

Folks, when you break or need parts while at NTR, you have to come see me. I have a auto repair biss close by, and deal with lots of local parts co's im sure we could have gotten a IAT for you.. remeber i own Randy's Piece of Shit..

can't miss the ugly looking car.. :D

Mike

Folks, when you break or need parts while at NTR, you have to come see me. I have a auto repair biss close by, and deal with lots of local parts co's im sure we could have gotten a IAT for you.. remeber i own Randy's Piece of Shit..

can't miss the ugly looking car.. :D

Mike

That is really cool of you, Mike. Thanks :)

72 AMC Javelin vs Blue Cuda

the amc belongs to 72POS

the blue Cuda belongs to Clone

both of us are old men, and also members of cols. racing!-)

Mike

55 nearly 56 going on 18 Mike. I had fun reading your license plate as you left my slow ass car in the dust.

Jim

No Problem DF, hell i probably have a extra one in my tool box..

Antwon needed a battery in May, hell i had one of those with me in the trailor. While we cant fix everything, it sure is worth a try, and did i mention my parts suppliers will also deliever to the track.. :D

Oh and also a note for everyone to know..

AAA doesn't cover towing when you break at the track, but we also have several tow co's we deal with, that we call them directly..Don't call AAA directly, or if you do, tell them you are on 40 by the race track.. :cool:

Its all in how you play the game!-)

Mike

55 nearly 56 going on 18 Mike. I had fun reading your license plate as you left my slow ass car in the dust.

Jim

Jim, im sure you will get to the bottom of your issues..

Maybe some mor egear to get a better 60 foot...

Or maybe like you mentioned it has trans issues??

That Cuda ought to be kicking all our butts tho..

Did i mention how much i love your Cuda Jim??

I was a poor boy tho, and couldnt aford a Mopar, so i had to settle for Ramblers. ;)