New guy to the group

Dark Knight

hey there CR, wanted to jump in here and get an intro in! I'm out here in the Hilliard/Columbus part of town and been checkin out the forum for some time now and was asked to join by one of your own! So big ups to my good friend Morabu and everyone here!
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 6

ahah burnin me already ahah its all good. what can i say but ill work on it 79mopar! yea sup there Branden thanks for the shout out. My dailys a Altima coupe i just picked up a month ago. New to this forum so don't have everything set up the way i like but in time my friend. workin on the picks too!

ahah burnin me already ahah its all good. what can i say but ill work on it 79mopar! yea sup there Branden thanks for the shout out. My dailys a Altima coupe i just picked up a month ago. New to this forum so don't have everything set up the way i like but in time my friend. workin on the picks too!

What are you picking?

im riding on shaqs you bitches cant see me like john cena

Run yo shit bitch! That's right bitch, you done fucked up real bad! And I'ma tell you why...cause if you look behind me you ain't gonna see nothin but a row of black trucks!

Oak on steerin', leather on dash, velvet on seat with the smokey windows and the big face screens in the back of every chair. We got all black trucks baby! Look like charcoal dipped in diamond chipped candy wit the big flakes.

Sittin on 27 inch rims, which is enough to give anybody who ain't a playa a bloody nose.

My father was....a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. Turns to me and he says "Why so serious?" Comes at me with the knife,"Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth. "Let’s put a smile on that face!" And..... Why so serious?

"Branden"

Izz aintz no ogzzzzzzzz butzzz i dzznt likz yz grammazzz nzz iz cntzzz rdzzz yrzz pstzzz nezwayz cuz zey filled wit daz zz'z.