track day

83 chevy

Hey my name is jason I am freinds with Ryan hoblick.went to track day last friday and had a great time. Everyone i met was very nice and helpful. just wanted to say thanks for the good time and nice meeting everyone.

99 cr 125

05 400 ex

07 450r

83 chevy 1ton

07 harley street glide

• Upvote 3

oh and brian is there any spots left for the 25th..

i may be picking up a new toy, and Jason (83 chevy) wants to drive my stang at the track as well (seeing the rear end gets fixed first)

if we do go.. it will be a scene.. he has never drag raced, never done a burnout in a 5 spd car.. ill learn him.

he is looking into buying a mustang to drag. im getting him hooked

thanks for the welcome. Damn i did get thread jacked.yes after last track day i did get hooked. if we go on the 25th it will be a site but u have to learn some time. maybe i can drive his car faster than his 17sec run.lol

thanks for the welcome. Damn i did get thread jacked.yes after last track day i did get hooked. if we go on the 25th it will be a site but u have to learn some time. maybe i can drive his car faster than his 17sec run.lol

you can walk faster than that

oh and brian is there any spots left for the 25th..

i may be picking up a new toy, and Jason (83 chevy) wants to drive my stang at the track as well (seeing the rear end gets fixed first)

if we do go.. it will be a scene.. he has never drag raced, never done a burnout in a 5 spd car.. ill learn him.

props for getting him into racing.....and then...

he is looking into buying a mustang to drag.

Straight to a fail.....at least hes going to destroy a hoopdee :D

j/k welcome.