Murder in my neighborhood.....!!!!

Putty

Nowhere near it... 1 mile or so from Easton.

not being an ass or anything, and i don't know exactly where you live

but....."1 mile or so, from Easton" in the wrong direction, IS THE HOOD!

either way that sucks,

J.R.

not being an ass or anything, and i don't know exactly where you live

but....."1 mile or so, from Easton" in the wrong direction, IS THE HOOD!

either way that sucks,

J.R.

Nice to know you assume I live in that direction.

location, location, location........yeah, that area, anything west of 270 and south of Morse isn't great. Even to the north inside 270 gets iffy. sometimes it's worth the higher taxes to live outside the city limits. you get out of the Cbus school district and away from the more crime prone areas. IMO, deep in the hood sucks, but the edges are just as bad as that's where the bad guys tend to go.

Putty like i said... I hear all the dispatches to the area rite outside (like within a couple mile radius) you.. I couldnt sit here and begin to tell you the crazy shit that happens up there every single day.

Dude.....break-ins and robberies are all over the place...They happen in Lewis Center, UA, New Alb, german....etc. Unfortunately, crime is something you can't hide from...Maybe it is more likely to happen in one area more than the other, but to think cause you live in complete suburbs or outskirts of town that it can't happen to you.....you're simply naive. It's the ones like you(no one in particular) that get too comfortable and get caught slipping.

Dude.....break-ins and robberies are all over the place...They happen in Lewis Center, UA, New Alb, german....etc. Unfortunately, crime is something you can't hide from...Maybe it is more likely to happen in one area more than the other, but to think cause you live in complete suburbs or outskirts of town that it can't happen to you.....you're simply naive. It's the ones like you(no one in particular) that get too comfortable and get caught slipping.

Exactly...If you were a theif would you break into shitty houses in your own area were you know no one has shit,and there's a good chance of you getting shot in the process or would you travel to some nicer area were the people have an "it won't happen to or doesn't happen here mentality", probably have nicer shit to steal,won't put up a fight and probably won't expect it.Tough call.

I could live in the middle of no where and I would still be armed, I would still have an alarm and I would still lock everything up.

many of those homes are a part of this whole housing crisis and economic shit we're in. most are lower grade and cheap and were made "affordable" to many who can't legitimately afford them. I know as my wife's practice is not far from there and she sees tons of clients from there. she moved her office two years ago for that exact reason.

just herself and one paralegal and receptionist and they see no less than 6 clients per day going belly up....and that's just bankruptcies.

I've seen some very nice homes in some pretty crappy areas.

Charles I told you you to build over by me. :lol:

Yeah right....That Galloway neighborhood is just as bad!

many of those homes are a part of this whole housing crisis and economic shit we're in. most are lower grade and cheap and were made "affordable" to many who can't legitimately afford them. I know as my wife's practice is not far from there and she sees tons of clients from there. she moved her office two years ago for that exact reason.

just herself and one paralegal and receptionist and they see no less than 6 clients per day going belly up....and that's just bankruptcies.

True