Lettuce talk about power adders

Sam1647545489

So after having alot of nitrous car and now having a turbo car, I am starting to like the turbo more and more. I do like the price of nitrous kits verses turbo kits but the way the power comes on on a turbo car is so nice. So I wanna see what people like more.

Nitrous

Turbo

Blower

N/A

I am gay and so are fast cars.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 614Streets

I like Roots blowers and big screw chargers. In the end nitrous is pretty expensive to set it all up right and money on refills , seperate fuels systems , controllers etc , not only that but if your fuel solenoid fails wot.

Ah fuck it, Im just into transbrakes and lightweights.

Turbos are awesome but fuck all that plumbing under the hood.

It all depends on what kinda car its on if you ask me I have my whole front of my mustang apart and have a tape measure with me alot of the time (measuring for a FMIC) ha but a supercharger kit/nos kit is cheap(er) so I dont know my plans as of now, If I had to have one put on the car and cost was no option I would go with a nice tt kit it would look right at home on my fox vert...

But being gay and all is harder for you to decide I totally understand except I like girls and my girlfriend has big boobs and if you want to come back to the straight side maybe you could see them.

So after having alot of nitrous car and now having a turbo car, I am starting to like the turbo more and more. I do like the price of nitrous kits verses turbo kits but the way the power comes on on a turbo car is so nice. So I wanna see what people like more.

Nitrous

Turbo

Blower

N/A

I am gay and so are fast cars.

Badger badger badger badger

Guest Removed
It all depends on what kinda car its on if you ask me I have my whole front of my mustang apart and have a tape measure with me alot of the time (measuring for a FMIC) ha but a supercharger kit/nos kit is cheap(er) so I dont know my plans as of now, If I had to have one put on the car and cost was no option I would go with a nice tt kit it would look right at home on my fox vert...

But being gay and all is harder for you to decide I totally understand except I like girls and my girlfriend has big boobs and if you want to come back to the straight side maybe you could see them.

you can tt yours with some junkyard 2.3 turbo's....some have done it on the cheap to :) next time youraroundmestart talking about junk yard dog 302and ill blow youre wig back more then normal :D

Guest 614Streets
so big block + turbo + spray = ftw ?

my question is why only pick one nitrous has a natural intercooling affect on a boosted car

I built my 355 all 4340 with copper laminated head gaskets and had the deck oringed and the heads machined for the wire by fowler. My crank hub is double key. My Jimmy blower is a bit odd probably 1% of all of cr has seen a 4-71 , mine is 33% overdriven, block is my weak link , but i have a dedicated sump line dead headed to a nitrous works 175 shot. I tell people the 4-71 is just there to unevenly distribute the nitrous.

:)

you can tt yours with some junkyard 2.3 turbo's....some have done it on the cheap to :) next time youraroundmestart talking about junk yard dog 302and ill blow youre wig back more then normal :D

2.3l turbos and flipped bbk shorties!! haha

Nitrous

Turbo

Blower

N/A

It all works for me. That feeling of power is soooo addictive.... and no amount ever seems really enough:

I like being in control of the power instead of it sneaking up on you in a turbo. I vote supercharger..

I've never had power sneak up on me. I was usually expecting it when I put my foot down. Was your turbo suddenly spooling at red lights or while you were trying to park it somehow ?

:confused:

I've never had power sneak up on me. I was usually expecting it when I put my foot down. Was your turbo suddenly spooling at red lights or while you were trying to park it somehow ?

:confused:

Mine spool all the time in reverse. It makes backing into spots especially hazardous.

Mine spool all the time in reverse. It makes backing into spots especially hazardous.

How many of you have actually tested this? I just had to the first time I got a turbo car. My current one spools in reverse, though, I don't know why it wouldn't. :D

This brings up a thread I made about 4 years ago on here.. does VTEC work in reverse? I never tried when I had my Civic.

What about the thread on another forum where the guy asked if the engine spins backwards in reverse?