Two For the Price of One

Vortac

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe nobody's commented on your bike pix.....You got some very cool ones there!! Especially the one with the canyon/desert in the background, & the other with the reflection of the bike in the building glass thumb.gif The graffiti ones are kinda cool too, but almost distracting to the bikes. Ditto what Schmuck said about the 599.....I've always thought those were cool bikes.

Anyway......Welcome aboard, & welcome to Ohio. Don't hold Cleveland against the rest of us!! roflmao.gif Bunch of us are gonna be heading over there in a couple weeks for the bike show @ the IX. Did you say how soon you're getting here?

well, not knowing anything about the place, i can't really say about the commute... i just don't know. looking at a map, Avon and Westlake don't look too far, but that goes back to not knowing the area.

i'm sure i'll have more questions as april gets closer, so i might get back to ya.. thanks!

Avon is nice. I live in North Ridgeville, immedaitely south of Avon. Not too far from Oberlin and might find a fun road here or there to take to work once the weather clears.

And as JRMMiii said, a few of us inhabit this area and are decent folks for the most part. r1crusher is a douchebag and like to touch goats and small children, but JRMM is a good kid and Inya is like butter. Methinks you'll find some fun once ya get here.:badgerrock:

I can't believe nobody's commented on your bike pix.....You got some very cool ones there!! Especially the one with the canyon/desert in the background, & the other with the reflection of the bike in the building glass thumb.gif The graffiti ones are kinda cool too, but almost distracting to the bikes. Ditto what Schmuck said about the 599.....I've always thought those were cool bikes.

Anyway......Welcome aboard, & welcome to Ohio. Don't hold Cleveland against the rest of us!! roflmao.gif Bunch of us are gonna be heading over there in a couple weeks for the bike show @ the IX. Did you say how soon you're getting here?

I need to check this thread out form home. Can't see the pix here at work.

Hey Fonzie, looks like somone shit on the wall behind your bike in your pic there! :D

thanks, i try :D

Did you say how soon you're getting here?

should be sometime around the first of April (hopefully dodging most of my first OH winter :D )

a 120 4 stroke?? do you ride it on the big track at beaverun or the small?

sounds like a good matchup for the supermoto

Sorry for the late reply... been busy!

Anyway, yeah my NSR use to be a NSR50, I took the 50cc two stroke motor out and put a XR100 4 stroke in there, bored out with a BBR120 kit and aftermarket cam, it has a few other mods done to it but yeah... it is a fun bike for sure!

We race on the Wilson track at BeaveRun... if you go to my website, you can see a few onboard videos of the track when I had my old 65cc two stroke motor in the bike.

http://www.teamquazzymoto.com/ Check out the "NEWS" section and see pic's of the motor conversion I did last summer... I think there are a few videos of it running on there as well. I need to update the website this weekend... its been a while!!!

My bike... Number 4

DSCN7013.JPG

Sorry for the late reply... been busy!

Anyway, yeah my NSR use to be a NSR50, I took the 50cc two stroke motor out and put a XR100 4 stroke in there, bored out with a BBR120 kit and aftermarket cam, it has a few other mods done to it but yeah... it is a fun bike for sure!

We race on the Wilson track at BeaveRun... if you go to my website, you can see a few onboard videos of the track when I had my old 65cc two stroke motor in the bike.

http://www.teamquazzymoto.com/ Check out the "NEWS" section and see pic's of the motor conversion I did last summer... I think there are a few videos of it running on there as well. I need to update the website this weekend... its been a while!!!

My bike... Number 4

DSCN7013.JPG

very nice!

• 4 weeks later...
....r1crusher is a douchebag and like to touch goats and small children, but JRMM is a good kid and Inya is like butter. Methinks you'll find some fun once ya get here.:badgerrock:

Aahh...I see dick rash has been trashing my good name again and I completely missed it. Don't listen to him, he's just upset his bike is short a few cylinders.

Welcome to the fun house!

Are you looking to rent or buy in the area? Like JRM and RVTurd said, we all live close to Oberlin and could probably find you a decent place/area.

• 1 month later...

welp.. i'm here... finally.. moved into my place yesterday, and start work tomorrow. colleen will be here next week. ended up finding a place in Elyria.

sooo.. anyone recommend a bike shop for tire changes and such?

welp.. i'm here... finally.. moved into my place yesterday, and start work tomorrow. colleen will be here next week. ended up finding a place in Elyria.

sooo.. anyone recommend a bike shop for tire changes and such?

:welcome: to the BUCKEYE state! Somebody I see from 1st post is a camera guru too huh? Great pics!

I'm from a better area (Dayton) and can't help you out with anything, but there are a LOT of Cleveland people on the board too.

You might want to post your questions in the CLEVELAND section of the board to catch their attention more man.

Enjoy Ohio and welcome! :wheeliezx10: