Fonzie

Would you eat 6 day old chili??  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Would you eat 6 day old chili??

• A) Yay
    • B) No Way
    • C) Depends on my level of hunger & desperation
    • D) Hooker(s)

only on OR and in the winter are a group of people be so bored that they post 5 pages of conversation about eating week-old chili, then turn it into a 'who would plow Martha Stewart' sound-off.

we all need Spring, people, this can't be healthy.....

:dunno: This is only 2 pages for me... :grin:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only on OR and in the winter are a group of people be so bored that they post 5 pages of conversation about eating week-old chili, then turn it into a 'who would plow Martha Stewart' sound-off.

I think I can turn any thread into something to do with sex.

Think of it as a gift.

I agree, not healthy. Let's all go bowling to get our minds off of banging Martha Stewart.

I agree, not healthy. Let's all go bowling to get our minds off of banging Martha Stewart.

So you admit you were thinking about her as well, then MJ?!? roflmao.gif

Edited by Fonzie

Actually......It just turned week old today, and as of yet, I haven't had any. This could constitute an entirely new thread, complete with poll!! :D

So you admit you were thinking about her as well, then MJ?!? roflmao.gif

Well, I don't cook... in fact I have successfully made it over 3 months without making myself a meal... so to be honest, the thought of a gourmet breakfast was a little enticing.

:D

And there it is - everyone has a price.....

Whereas it would take a cool million bucks for me to nail Angelica Houston, MJ would take it to the sheets with Martha Stewart for a decent morning meal.

MJ fits option C to a T:

C) Depends on my level of hunger & desperation roflmao.gif

Well, I don't cook... in fact I have successfully made it over 3 months without making myself a meal... so to be honest, the thought of a gourmet breakfast was a little enticing.

:D

DAMN!!!! I knew I should have been cruising for the hungry women!

But how do you work into a pickup line..."How long has it been since you've had a warm meal?"

And there it is - everyone has a price.....

Whereas it would take a cool million bucks for me to nail Angelica Houston, MJ would take it to the sheets with Martha Stewart for a decent morning meal.

:lol: aww, give me a little credit now, I said the meal was enticing!

DAMN!!!! I knew I should have been cruising for the hungry women!

But how do you work into a pickup line..."How long has it been since you've had a warm meal?"

very carefully! of course you could always recover with "Because you are so thin!!" if she doesn't take it well.