Hocking Hills Cruise - 11/2 - 12pm - Hamilton Sonic

Mitch

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm from Logan right in the middle of Hocking hills. The best day for everyone to come cruising down is on Sunday the 2nd. Nov first is the day after haloween and quite a few cops are out and about that day around here but most of them are off on sunday so the ones that are working will be more in town. Not sure if that's a good reason to make a date just thought I would let you guys know.

There's a new restaurant right off 33 at the 664 exit lake logan road called Milstone BBQ. Pretty good place to eat with enough parking for the cars,bar and outside patio. That is the same road that you go out to get to old mans cave.

I too would be up for the this; I spend at least a dozen weekends a year down there camping and the driving is great. I agree with the Nov. 2nd date too, as far as both Halloween and putting my car back together by then. I also VERY MUCH agree with making a stop at the Millstone BBQ place right at the 664 exit off 33. It is unbelievably good.