Assholes with loud obnoxious bikes

Buck531

Yea, pisses me off too. I can tolerate most crotch rockets cause i think they sound good, unlike harleys who i think sound like garbage. I dont see nearly as much crotch rocket guys reving their shit every 2 seconds like harley guys do either. Harleys are worthless

*edit* People riding with no helmet, shorts or flip flips piss me off too...usually they are harley riders too.

Are you kidding? Crotch rockets sound like blowing on a blade of grass between your thumbs!

Some states do have noise laws for bikes, Ohio is just not one of them. I live next to the freeway, at night you can hear a Jap bike for 10 miles in both directions. I hate it. Harley at night sounds like music to me. However I do think that being a "throttle jockey" is pretty stupid.

Are you kidding? Crotch rockets sound like blowing on a blade of grass between your thumbs!

Suppose you think the same thing about an F1 engine then too. Thats the sound of a healthy engine, none of that cough cough fart fart about to to stall harley crap.

A dick wrinkle, that was renting a house near mine, hit his limiter one night about midnight. About 3:30am he decided to go inside. About 4am, he was missing most of his wire harness, spark plug wires, and throttle cables.

Suppose you think the same thing about an F1 engine then too. Thats the sound of a healthy engine, none of that cough cough fart fart about to to stall harley crap.

Do you mean a formula 1 race car motor? I have never heard a inline 4 jap bike that I like the sound of. V-twin jap bikes sound good to me, except for the Harley copies that try to run straight pipes. Now those sound worse than 10 cats fighting.