21' Bayliner BOAT FOR SALE

Skipdalocksmith

Asking $3950 it's a 1988 cruiser cabin - Have prop that was rebuilt and needs put on. Nothing else wrong, runs great GM engine 225hp I think it's 225 or 205 I forget. GOTTA SELL it, was the deal with the wife when I got the bike!...

Or BEST OFFER

Blue/white loctated if you wanna check it out - WARNING!! IT needs cleaned BAD!! sitting over 12 months.

OH - CASH, Cashiers Check, VISA, MasterCard and Discover accepted - No I don't sell stuff for a living, would just run Credit card threw my locksmithing companies Visa/charge account.

WILL DELIVER anywhere in OHIO ONLY for $250

Comes with TRAILER which has breaks on it, dual axle good tires! - ... Don't have a digital pic of it though - ... Sleeps 4-5, stove, fridge, potty - NO SHOWER though... Hit me up if your interested! - SKIP

- SKIPdalocksmith

614-507-1515

Is Off of Cleveland Ave not far from Ferris Rd. Let me know if you wanna see it, my cell is (614) 507-1515. Or call Dave at 614 - 406-2966 and tell him your calling about the boat at his house and wanna see it. Either or if you just want to look at it.

A good cleaning needed and the prop works we have it referbished over the winter but haven't put it back on. Exterior Bench needs reapolstered too - That's all it need though - Comes with life jackets, it's either 6 or 8 I can't remember. Misc other things too -

Just let me know -

Thanks for your interest.

Sincerely,

- SKIPDALOCKSMITH