WTB: Digital Video Camera...

FormulaMatt

I have a Sony Digital 8 camcorder in very good shape (99/100) with no wear, never dropped, barely used. Uses firewire to transfer the videos so your computer would need that port. Can provide more info after I get home from work.

I could throw in the firefire cable, a case, extra digital 8 tapes, and cleaning supplies if we can make a deal. I am thinking $120 obo? Not sure what they go for these days. New it was somewhere around $800.

I have a Sony Digital 8 camcorder in very good shape (99/100) with no wear, never dropped, barely used. Uses firewire to transfer the videos so your computer would need that port. Can provide more info after I get home from work.

I could throw in the firefire cable, a case, extra digital 8 tapes, and cleaning supplies if we can make a deal. I am thinking $120 obo? Not sure what they go for these days. New it was somewhere around $800.

I will have to check my computers and see if one has a firewire port. If so, I'll take it. I'll let you know when I get off of work around 6:30 or so.

Thanks.

Like the title says. Needs to be working with good battery are the only standards. Cheaper the better in case it falls in the water from the boat. Need before this weekend. Let me know how much and pics if you have them.

Thanks.

You finally got the fiberglass paperweight done?

You finally got the fiberglass paperweight done?

LOL..nice.

Yes, she is about 98% done. Waiting on my sundeck and 2 side panels then its in the water. I decided It is going out this weekend for the shoot out finished or not. I will still have the bottom fiberglass part of the hatch. Just no one will be able to lay out on the pad. You wanna come out this weekend?

here she blows...

Sorta blurry sorry...

Well, I will have to pass. No fire wire ports at my house. Pretty sad really. I have a desktop and 3 laptops and none have one. Thanks for the offer though.

Still looking guys. I would really like a tape-less one if possible.