Let's go to the bar.

Cordell

I am so tired of shit. I loose a job, get a new one, loose that one, get a new one, blow up my car, mother-in-law is dieing, WTF!! I am going to go forget about life for a while, everybody sure they don't want to come out? I like to buy pitchers.

sorry practice owned me tonight. plus i had a "meeting with the coach", and i dont drink the week of tournaments. it are against the rules.

p.s i just got a drunk dial from scott. must have been a great time. hope you feel like a monkey ass hole tommorow you dick face.

end of rant. nite!

How do you guys like O'Malley's? My friend owns and I'm sure he'd like to hear any feedback.

CJ O'Mally's in Pataskala FTW! I really like the place. Doesn't attract the I just turned 21 and now I'm a badass crowd. I like it.

damn, sounds like i missed a fun night.

Get a new cell phone Gary. I did call you, not that it did any good. Did you call me from your house, like 3 times? If so I must have called your mom around 1:00am. She didn't sound too happy, but i didn't know who it was. For some reason I always find myself drunk dialing, just ask Phil.

Get a new cell phone Gary. I did call you, not that it did any good. Did you call me from your house, like 3 times? If so I must have called your mom around 1:00am. She didn't sound too happy, but i didn't know who it was. For some reason I always find myself drunk dialing, just ask Phil.

LOL, i am, i just got paid again so im about to pm phil about gettin one. yea i saw your post so i tried callin you back. it was probly for the best since i had to work this morning anyway lol. i dont think she even remembers, she hasnt said anything about it.

like i said, we should try to go this weekend, ill buy a couple.

you wait til im in memephis next week. ill be calling you everyother nite. "ahhjenajkhsdfjha scooooot stripper drunk ajkasdfk fcuk man, bitch"

thats what your going to get. atleast 5x :bangbang:

you wait til im in memephis next week. ill be calling you everyother nite. "ahhjenajkhsdfjha scooooot stripper drunk ajkasdfk fcuk man, bitch"

thats what your going to get. atleast 5x :bangbang:

translation in pauls typing world is

"Hi scott how are you today? I am super, i am currently with some strippers, gettin drunk in here. I will see you when i get back to columbus in a few days, fuck you bitch."

this translation has been brought to you by asshole-productions