Worlds fastest Supra now in Cleveland

ohioko4s4

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it is still running a little rich? possibly able to get low 7's

yeah def a nitrous thing..its proly not all that rich either, most the big boost fast cars ive seen smoke like that, hell phils davidson eclipse is running so rich it pegs out the o2 gauge at .58s

congrats on the time btw

Cremean - not sure who made the bell housing, sorry.

Killjoy - nope, we've never had it running in IN.

Ray - I invited the AMC Boyz up to Milan to run for free with us, but Rob declined. Maybe next year. :)

Getnbze - yes, a couple others are running glides, and we have more mph, so making power isn't our biggest problem.

Thanks everyone!

is it common to use th400s cuz i know a guy phil davidson with an eclipse with a th400. and is there anyway a powerglide will work? mainly because it takes less hp to turn it.

If you are talking about Phil Davidson with a 2nd gen eclipse thats a tube chassis car I believe his car has a glide in it, don't quote me on the glide part, IM sure Criitter will chime and correct either one of us

If you are talking about Phil Davidson with a 2nd gen eclipse thats a tube chassis car I believe his car has a glide in it, don't quote me on the glide part, IM sure Criitter will chime and correct either one of us

Phil's car has a TH400.

Congrats on the amazing accomplishment!

its a rossler th400 in the eclipse, glides dont work very good in the 4cylinders the gear ratios are do different from the 1-2 shift so it takes the car way out of the torgue and rpms, we would have to shift the car soooo much higher than we do

but the car at one time did have a glide in it

Fast Buicks are the same way, it is very rare for a car to go faster with a glide than with a TH400.

The alcohol twin turbo car in the pics/vid section is using a TH400. They are talking about putting a BBC in it after breaking the world record with the V6 (shouldn't take them long).