I need this garage.

kenny

Richard, the guy that owns that garage, is always at the Buick races. Everytime I clean my garage and find old parts laying around, I put them in a box. He usually gives me about 50 dollars or so for stuff I'd just throw away. Cool guy.

Richard, the guy that owns that garage, is always at the Buick races. Everytime I clean my garage and find old parts laying around, I put them in a box. He usually gives me about 50 dollars or so for stuff I'd just throw away. Cool guy.

I don't think I've ever met him, but I talked to Vince Janis about him for a while. Seems like a pretty well liked guy.

I've probably seen a few of his cars without even knowing it. I'll have to try to make that event next year if they do it again.

As a side note I've seen your car quite a few times, I'm normally with the guy that has the 4 door Regal with curb feelers. :D

Hey I think you are the guy i bought my heads off of

I don't think I've ever met him, but I talked to Vince Janis about him for a while. Seems like a pretty well liked guy.

I've probably seen a few of his cars without even knowing it. I'll have to try to make that event next year if they do it again.

As a side note I've seen your car quite a few times, I'm normally with the guy that has the 4 door Regal with curb feelers. :D

I know that car. I have seen it at Lonnie's shop before. Does it have a MAFT Pro in it? I remember it had some strange tranny leak that we were trying to figure out.

I know that car. I have seen it at Lonnie's shop before. Does it have a MAFT Pro in it? I remember it had some strange tranny leak that we were trying to figure out.

That's the one. Trans is sorted, I think that leak was a stupid 90* fitting or something. Yeah, has a MAFT Pro on it. Car made 410whp/450ft lbs on 16 or 17psi and almost no timing. Lonnie had it for quite a while building the motor and then Justin having shit come up. He's talking about finally putting a good set of heads on it and a 74 or 80...

You probably know quite a few of the guys I know if you know Lonnie. One time we drove the car down there and pulled the tranny, Lonnie built it while we waited, put it back in and drove it home. :lol: ... he really wants Justin to take it down there to make some $ on the street with.

That's the one. Trans is sorted, I think that leak was a stupid 90* fitting or something. Yeah, has a MAFT Pro on it. Car made 410whp/450ft lbs on 16 or 17psi and almost no timing. Lonnie had it for quite a while building the motor and then Justin having shit come up. He's talking about finally putting a good set of heads on it and a 74 or 80...

You probably know quite a few of the guys I know if you know Lonnie. One time we drove the car down there and pulled the tranny, Lonnie built it while we waited, put it back in and drove it home. :lol: ... he really wants Justin to take it down there to make some $ on the street with.

That is a real sleeper! We could make some cash with it haha.

I help Lonnie out at his shop every once in awhile when he gets busy, so I see pretty much everything that comes in and out of there. We were talking about how you could really take the money by putting my drivetrain in there lol. I guess you guys got the MAFT pro figured out? I know that car had an idling issue at one time. I messed with it a little, but my MAFT Pro knowledge isn't the greatest. i forget the story on that engine, I know it pretty much destroyed some parts though :eek:

Yeah, car runs great now. Far better than a stock MAF TR, no tip in stumble or any of that lame crap. Throttle response is great. It's got an oil issue which we're pretty sure is the valve seals (did it with the last motor as well and the only thing that is the same is the heads). Justin has some bullshit going on right now that will hopefully be over by spring, I just talked to him a few days ago about it. I said put a 70mm on it finally and his reply was "I was thinking 74 or 80". I'm all about that. :D

I don't remember what happened with the last motor, it spun a bearing just sitting at idle. New one is far better though... 250" stroker, big roller, etc. etc. Just has shitty stock heads and a 60mm turbo. It will wake up. He's not a hardcore racer though, so getting him to the track with it can be a PITA.

Yeah, car runs great now. Far better than a stock MAF TR, no tip in stumble or any of that lame crap. Throttle response is great. It's got an oil issue which we're pretty sure is the valve seals (did it with the last motor as well and the only thing that is the same is the heads). Justin has some bullshit going on right now that will hopefully be over by spring, I just talked to him a few days ago about it. I said put a 70mm on it finally and his reply was "I was thinking 74 or 80". I'm all about that. :D

I don't remember what happened with the last motor, it spun a bearing just sitting at idle. New one is far better though... 250" stroker, big roller, etc. etc. Just has shitty stock heads and a 60mm turbo. It will wake up. He's not a hardcore racer though, so getting him to the track with it can be a PITA.

Damn, he's got more cubes than me! I'm only at 234", but I spin mine to 7000.

Damn, he's got more cubes than me! I'm only at 234", but I spin mine to 7000.

I don't have any of his logs saved on this computer, I think he spins it to around 6200.

http://www.wtfhost.com//files/44/SLEPT/IMG_5796.jpg

A/F curves don't get much better than that, I can't wait to put some boost to it. This 16-17 stuff is weaksace.

Car is heavy though, 3750 without driver.

Edit: I have a pic of the RPM graph, guess we only pulled it to 6,000.

http://www.wtfhost.com//files/44/SLEPT/IMG_5797.jpg

... and that was with the converter unlocked.

That weight isn't as bad as I would have thought. My car is 3550 with me, I weigh about 185 or so. It does look like it needs some decent heads and turbo. Should be able to do about 550+ or so on 93 and a 70, add some alchy and push it a little more.