ZO6 Mark or Jason

Sam1647545489

What is the record for fastest stock tire c6 zo6 in the country. I took cavins car down the track yesterday and went a 11.5 @ 107 slamming on the brakes due to not wanting to break out on dial in times. Earlier passes were netting in the 125-126 mph range. I think I might of had it if I didnt hit the brakes. 60' was a 1.7. Cavin drove it to a 11.70 at 124 which was good for him.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to get a good tire on the back of the car and get some good times out of it. The car needs larger headers on it plus a different intake, my old bone stock c6 z06 made almost as much power as this one, not bad though for the first time at the track with the car.

Cavin sounds like the car is capable of plenty, since Sam is running 2 tenths faster and hitting the brakes at the end. I would agree with you if the stock tires were holding you back, but it seems like you are leaving a lot on the table. I would say master a stock tire then get some good ones. Just sayin' not hatin'. Car is faster than anything I have. I see you around town every now and then, pretty easy to spot your car. It's sexy.

I beleive that Ranger guy who also held the fastest stock c5 z06 times went 10.80's in a bone stock (stock tire) C6 Z

The record for the fastest bone stock z06 with stock tires is held by some guy named Jamie Furman, its 10.981 at 128 with a 1.77 60ft. The fastest time ranger got was an 11.1 at 127. However Ranger did go 10.85 at 129 with drag radials on a stock z06.

Jason went 10.99 with nittos.

Here is a link to recorded fast passes.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1794944

Cavin, nice runs! I have a cam here, that will get that car into the mid to high tens with a good tire! :) I have the tires in stock to :)

Thanks! Haha, I already have the free cam from LG motorsports here so I think I'm covered in that category, thanks though! I'm waiting for winter to hit before we put it in, plus I'd like to get into the 10's with the car the way it sits before tearing it apart.

Jason went 10.99 with nittos.

Here is a link to recorded fast passes.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1794944

Cavin, nice runs! I have a cam here, that will get that car into the mid to high tens with a good tire! :) I have the tires in stock to :)

Screw the tires. We are goin to bring the fastest stock tire record to IPS as well. :cool:

Didnt know where else to put it and I didnt post it here to start shit. I just figured since it was a simple question, why clogg up the others sections.

LIAR! You're in here to start shit.

Meet me at the swingset at 4:30 pm! TODAY!

A white C6 Zo6? Sounds like we need some pictures. I don't think I've ever seen a white one. How much seat time to you have in this car? Looks like you've had some with the 11.70 pass, but there is definitely room for improvement. Keep hitting the track and get yourself a low 11 pass. Just takes some time behind the wheel.