ZO6 Mark or Jason

Sam1647545489

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A white C6 Zo6? Sounds like we need some pictures. I don't think I've ever seen a white one. How much seat time to you have in this car? Looks like you've had some with the 11.70 pass, but there is definitely room for improvement. Keep hitting the track and get yourself a low 11 pass. Just takes some time behind the wheel.

I don't have any photos of the car but I know Shanton and Hua snapped some at the track so I'll see if I can have them post up a few. I have had a good amount of seat time on the street but yesterday was the very first time ever I tried launching the car, but yes there is always room for improvement, I'll be going to another track rental here soon so hopefully I'll get some low 11, maybe a high 10 second pass under my belt after we tweak some things with the car. Thanks.

Adjustments in the form of concrete ? I dont think it worked out well for the last white C6 that tried it, however I am sure this car has much stronger parts then the other one.

The last car picked up 4 mph on the back end and the reason it broke was cause it was hooking. Trust me it works.

I don't have any photos of the car but I know Shanton and Hua snapped some at the track so I'll see if I can have them post up a few. I have had a good amount of seat time on the street but yesterday was the very first time ever I tried launching the car, but yes there is always room for improvement, I'll be going to another track rental here soon so hopefully I'll get some low 11, maybe a high 10 second pass under my belt after we tweak some things with the car. Thanks.

Get those pics up and work on the launch. The air was almost perfect this past weekend. I'm just mad I wasn't able to get out and make some passes. My luck says it will rain on Saturday and I won't be able to hit Kilkare.

I just don't spend my entire life outside of work on a website :) I also don't use the search feature.

Neither do I, I can read fast, I'm sorry it takes an hour for you to read a 1 page thread. And don't worry about it I'm one of the 10 that do use the search feature.

Wasn't the stock tire record a bone stock Z06 down to the air filter?

I am not sure on that but the record Cavin posted was for the same mods as his car has with a drag radial. I think with alil adjustments we can beat that on the stock tire which will be baller son. Looking at the record pass, that guy 60' 1.77 on a drag radial. On my pass I 60' a 1.75 on the stock tire. I think i can get it down into the lower 1.7 range on the stock tire and on a drag radial get it into the 1.6 range. If we can get it there that will easily put us past the record time.

I am not sure on that but the record Cavin posted was for the same mods as his car has with a drag radial. I think with alil adjustments we can beat that on the stock tire which will be baller son. Looking at the record pass, that guy 60' 1.77 on a drag radial. On my pass I 60' a 1.75 on the stock tire. I think i can get it down into the lower 1.7 range on the stock tire and on a drag radial get it into the 1.6 range. If we can get it there that will easily put us past the record time.

When are we doing this :)...Norwalk ?

I don't follow that shit so don't quote me, but you might want to look into it. I sware there was a 10 second 100% bone stock pass...

A 1.70 would be pretty impressive. Get to it.

I don't follow that shit so don't quote me, but you might want to look into it. I sware there was a 10 second 100% bone stock pass...

A 1.70 would be pretty impressive. Get to it.

Yeah there was, it was a bone stock to the filter car with a drag radial. It was that ranger guy. But I am posting this on soley memory so I could be wrong to. I havent looked into it much and dont really feel like looking through all that mess. Cavin had all the numbers earlier, I will ask him. Brandon, as soon as I find the date on Norwalk then we will do it. Maybe we will take it to D42 and try it there this weekend.