Why do we have rules?

IVRINGS

I'm just wondering why this site has rules? It seems like everyone does what they want no matter. I saw that on the SR members have a section that is open to people with over a 1000 post or 3 years on CR. So I was like lets see what this is about. Cause I've been around for 3 years. I'm not sure who said the haha on the comment after it was taken away, but I wasn't a dick to this site when someone died and the news wanted on this site. I hate to bring this up, but I think I've been tested that I'm not going to rat people out. Hell I even drove Shanton around for like 3-4 months when he couldn't drive. That was :bs: that he took me off the SR membership. What do you really think? end rant...
  • Downvote 1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have a picture of a sandy vag that can be posted?

Posting here in the kitchen rather then actually directing the question to a moderator would probally get you a good response and probally a resolution to the problem if you had people to vouch for you. But instead.............. you went emo. Plus your in the kitchen.

Open season on the old newb.

I sent one back to Alex that took it off, but I thought it would be fun to open this up in here. I'm bored at work, and I dont' have much to do right now. My intro on this site got like 3-4 people making fun of Cavaliers and then locked. So what I drive a Cavalier, and that fact that I have 3 J-bodys. We now have a Street legal Sunfire into the 10's with full interior and all. ;) So I could care less that I don't have a Mustang or an F-body like everyone else. The J-bodys are not done in my book, and hell easy to work on if something brakes.

ok you have 62 posts you are hardly an active member. if you want to see an active member look at brorape he has over 1000 posts in a year. I go to a lot of events and post on the board and im not a SM...Quit getting buthurt about the internet its not that big of a deal

ok you have 62 posts you are hardly an active member. if you want to see an active member look at brorape he has over 1000 posts in a year. I go to a lot of events and post on the board and im not a SM...Quit getting buthurt about the internet its not that big of a deal

its epic phail now thank you :asshole:

Main thing I'm tryin' to say here is this: If you have a rule posted in plain sight for everyone to read why not go by it? O'doyle then why is Satan's wife a member? Like I said there is no rules here that are not able to be broken or have been broken. So why does someone feel the need to not follow a dumb rule that is broken for so many people? :popcorn: