Why do we have rules?

IVRINGS

I'm the brightest star, I'm the brightest star. Look at me im the brightest star... go cry yourselft to sleep. So what there is ONE J body in the 10's holy shit i have a whole new respect for those cars now. Let me go out and by 2 of them b/c anyday now i am sure they will be classics. Go eat a bag of fake dicks.

end respone rant to ranting bleeding female.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rules are amended on the fly. Don't forget, you had 19 posts before Alex bumped it to 50 because you cried about not being able to post in the for sale sections. 19 posts since you joined how many years ago? Yeah, inactivity doesn't help you become a senior member.

Keep crying, it's a good way to find yourself in Bantown.

See, if you knew me at all you'd know that chill is my only state of mind. But, there is only so much whining that I can stand before finding my way to the moderator panel.
Damn I was talking about the guy above you. I never have meet you, and I don't have a problem with you unless you want to swing your dick in my direction. Take your dick and put it back into your pants cause we are not having a pissing contest here. It was a simple question, and I wanted to talk about it.

Rules are amended on the fly. Don't forget, you had 19 posts before Alex bumped it to 50 because you cried about not being able to post in the for sale sections. 19 posts since you joined how many years ago? Yeah, inactivity doesn't help you become a senior member.

Keep crying, it's a good way to find yourself in Bantown.

Ah, and the plot thinkens..... So he doesn't really have 62 posts. He has 31 actual posts. And he's bitching about not being a senior member.

:gtfo:

Maybe you could step in front of a bus?

TIA!

And not a short bus, one of the big ass tour buses. Maybe a country music tour bus. Yeah. That works. And have someone videotaping it please. K. Thx.

If you don't like it here, GET THE FUCK OUT!!!

Rules are all Admin's discretion, whining like a bitch isn't getting you anywhere.

Does anyone have anything good to talk about today?

If they are at Admin's discretion why put amounts of post or amount of years on here? That is my question.

If they are at Admin's discretion why put amounts of post or amount of years on here? That is my question.

Senior Members only. 1000 posts, three years on CR, or active participation (per Administrator approval) in CR meets will get you in.

1000 posts - not even remotely close

3 yrs on CR - as of this month

active participation - PER ADMINISTRATOR APPROVAL

Man you're right, I have no idea why you aren't a senior member and why nobody's following the rules. :nono:

theres really nothing going on in there.... really

I'll be the judge of what's going on thank you very much.

Next time I see you on Waggoner you're getting a mean piping, and I'll have a look of pain, and hatred in my eyes.

Ben what did you drive back in the day say 3-5 years ago when 3rdhonk was up and running? Cause I just don't remember you that well. A lot can happen in that time frame. So there is no telling if I can remember you or not.

Also I forgot to add the other reason I never posted for the longest time is the e-mail it was sending to never came to one I was using. I found the g-mail a few months later and started slowing posting. I changed my e-mail to my yahoo acct and it was locked for a few days and then I'm back... YaY right?

CHILL YOU SAY!! the only chill i feel is from the dead Haji in my foxhole, i am knee deep in spitting ass and grenade pins. You are bored at work, I am bored in Iraq. So you are way more inactive then me. I dont think anyone is going to see your side of the story. 90% of columbus racing is talking shit and lies dont take it fo' realz.

LoL don't you see that I get that with my popcorn eatting guys? I thought it would be great to prove a point. That is what people do on here is make post and prove points right? I think I've proved mine, but if not it gets my post up to there I might need them. At this rate I will be there in no time right?
  • Confused 1

CHILL YOU SAY!! the only chill i feel is from the dead Haji in my foxhole, i am knee deep in spitting ass and grenade pins. You are bored at work, I am bored in Iraq. So you are way more inactive then me. I dont think anyone is going to see your side of the story. 90% of columbus racing is talking shit and lies dont take it fo' realz.

I need a translator. Anybody here a translator?

LoL don't you see that I get that with my popcorn eatting guys? I thought it would be great to prove a point. That is what people do on here is make post and prove points right? I think I've proved mine, but if not it gets my post up to there I might need them. At this rate I will be there in no time right?

Someone reset his post count to -1239847

Oh boy another post whore............. Dude this site is for automotive enthusiasts to discuss whatever we discuss, and stupid shit like yours is pointless.