Black RX7? Tire Discounters 256?

IVRINGS

LOL, don't listen to Skinner, he's just messing around. Really, it's mine. I've worked at that Tire Discounters for only a few months now; I used to run the one in Polaris. Anyway, my plans for it this winter are to put a bigger single on it and maybe run some spray to help with spooling.

LOL, don't listen to Skinner, he's just messing around. Really, it's mine. I've worked at that Tire Discounters for only a few months now; I used to run the one in Polaris. Anyway, my plans for it this winter are to put a bigger single on it and maybe run some spray to help with spooling.

HUH? I worked at the polaris one Sept 06 till March 07. If you know Dan Keim then you know why I quit.

I see... I work over here at the Mattress Firm 2-3 doors South of you. I always see you leaving work, and just saw you keep a clean car. I feel bad with the beaters looking the way they do when I see you car drive by. Clean car...

This is funny, I worked at the Georgesville Rd store. I know Dan Keim and Phil Johnson, thus a big part of why I quit.

F that whole corperation. Techs get paid commission on labor they do. Dan would charge full price for parts(what he gets commission on), and cut the labor so the customer would have the work done and be happy they didnt pay too much. Yes, good for customers, but bad for me. Dan would always brag about the f-ing SMART car they had and how it was one of the first.

F that whole corperation. Techs get paid commission on labor they do. Dan would charge full price for parts(what he gets commission on), and cut the labor so the customer would have the work done and be happy they didnt pay too much. Yes, good for customers, but bad for me. Dan would always brag about the f-ing SMART car they had and how it was one of the first.

+1 Place was retarded. Bitched about it, got wrote up.