Someone stole my SSR GT3's last night!

IVRINGS

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooooooo gooood onee vindiesel too bad i had another tranny an was installed an oh thats right the cars on the road again able to ROLLL an drive on its own 4 WHEELS ... :asshole:
Well I have the spares on now... I can put the black 16 stars on, or I can put them on a gold stars on it. So I'm still rolling on my own, and I have the snow bird 95Z that still goes great. :cool: Way to TRY to make me feel bad.

Why is everyone being suck a dick to this guy? I mean sure his car isn't want most people think is a cool car (myself included) but shit, it's clean and he takes care of it and has pride in it. Now he's asking for help becasue someone stole his wheels and everyone is making fun of him still! WTF CR? Is this really how we should treat someone asking for help!? Go ahead and flame me too for having the balls to go against the grain and stand up for someone.

I'll keep a look out too. Good luck!

• Upvote 1

Why is everyone being suck a dick to this guy? I mean sure his car isn't want most people think is a cool car (myself included) but shit, it's clean and he takes care of it and has pride in it. Now he's asking for help becasue someone stole his wheels and everyone is making fun of him still! WTF CR? Is this really how we should treat someone asking for help!? Go ahead and flame me too for having the balls to go against the grain and stand up for someone.

I'll keep a look out too. Good luck!

Thanks a lot...

so wait your trashing his car when your newer car is on its second engine and trans?!??!?!

Yup motor started crank walking due to a factory defective part that the dealer would not replace due to my milage... so not my fault

Tranny I belive the shift forks got bent to all hell (gear heads currently got it an looking at it ) up it had 80k on the tranny 40 k were constant hardddd racing by me so I take full fault on that so yup