some lady shot at westland mall gun show yesterday

andyjs3589

My friend was at the gun show and said that he heard a shot and then someone asking if there was a doctor there. Then they made everyone leave the show. Later he talked to someone who said that a guy was checking out a loaded gun and accidentally shot some lady in the stomach.

Didn't know this...........thanks for that insight.

RULE I: ALL GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED

RULE II: NEVER LET THE MUZZLE COVER ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO DESTROY

RULE III: KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOUR SIGHTS ARE ON THE TARGET

RULE IV: BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET

I was there most of the day yesterday, from opening until 2ish. Didn't hear anything about it, but it must have happened after I left. I certainly didn't hear any shots, just the usual stun-gun zaps and people cursing when they bit into the "Hotter than H" beef jerky. Nothing on any of the TV news sites or the Dispatch site either.

was just on the news. apparently it was a vendor and she was putting a gun away and it discharged into her leg.

the news asked the gun show organizers about it, and they told them to piss off and leave the property. way to garner public support. :rolleyes:

was just on the news. apparently it was a vendor and she was putting a gun away and it discharged into her leg.

the news asked the gun show organizers about it, and they told them to piss off and leave the property. way to garner public support. :rolleyes:

station? link?

I've had a hi-point .45 for a long time it has always shot well for me... something wrong with these pistols I need to know about?

I wouldn't entrust my life to it.... They have many mechanical problems and are just cheap guns overall.

Although the 9mm Carbine is pretty tits

I've had a hi-point .45 for a long time it has always shot well for me... something wrong with these pistols I need to know about?

They just get a bad rap because they are cheap and ugly. They shoot fine as far as I know.