I heart Craigslist

Rotarded1647545491

I know some of you hate the site but I have made some killer deals on Craigslist lately. I know there are plenty of scammers on there, and a few freaks posing as girls to get you horny fuck's to send them your cock pics for thier collection, but here's my last few steals:

4 Stock Mercedes ML 350 rims (for winter use) $100 total

4 Dunlop Winter Sport tires (still have the manufacturing nubs on them, new $180 each) $125 total

1 Joss pool cue (retails at $450) $80

1 2004 Mercedes C230 Kompressor sport coupe 25907 miles loaded incl NAV (KBB $19500) $14500

So, hate it all you want. I heart Craigslist.

Discuss

If you ever need any cue work done on the Joss let me know. Not only do I do repairs I also build pool cues.

my dad had a series 1 predator that belonged to one of the guys who created "elephant balls". great cue. i haven't played in a while, but my dad has taken it far enough to become a pretty advanced BCA certfied instructor

I don't use it a whole lot but I did get a few deals.

4 Chrome Regal rims with decent tires for $150.

I posted my old ass fridge (from the 50's) on CL for FREE and within 10 minutes I had 10 emails.

I bought a 50k mile L67 motor complete with s/c for $250 from some moron in Dresden. I took my blower, lower, etc. Sold all the other parts that I didn't need for $400. :).

If you ever need any cue work done on the Joss let me know. Not only do I do repairs I also build pool cues.

I have a couple from Joss, 2 Meuccis, a Pechauer, and a custom from Doug Patrick.

Do you make Joint protectors? I am about to have a set made to match my Patrick. Radial pin?

I have a couple from Joss, 2 Meuccis, a Pechauer, and a custom from Doug Patrick.

Do you make Joint protectors? I am about to have a set made to match my Patrick. Radial pin?

If you only have a few dings to get out I only charge $5.00.

Lepro, triangle... $10 - includes shaft maintenance.

Layered tips $20 - includes shaft maintenance.

New ferrell $20 - includes regular tip and shaft maintenance.

If there is anything else you need just ask. I also give discounts for doing multiple repairs at the same time.

I do not have any radial pins or taps at this time. So joint protectors for your cues your best bet would be to contact, This guy..

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-HAu.iJAybqPnWxtVUEHt

http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd257/cuecaps/

I know there are plenty of scammers on there, and a few freaks posing as girls to get you horny fuck's to send them your cock pics for thier collection, but...........Discuss

You mean that shit's not real? Damn.....I just thought the chicks weren't interested or something :(;)

No seriously, I sell and buy stuff through CL all the time.

My latest steal already mentioned: :cool:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56894&highlight=winter+wheels

You mean that shit's not real? Damn.....I just thought the chicks weren't interested or something :(;)

No seriously, I sell and buy stuff through CL all the time.

My latest steal already mentioned: :cool:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56894&highlight=winter+wheels

Damn are those going to look nice on your ride.

meh.....I like the stock 18's better though. These are light little suckers though. Even teamed with Blizzarks they are lighter than the stock wheels and rubber.

The OZ's are only 17's but IMO, it's the thick sidewall / snow tires that make them look funny (to me anyway). but then, hey, I have snow tires and am riding prepared for winter.

I may replace the rubber with more performance snow rubber or all seasons next year. they will look better then I'm sure.

I'll clean her up next weekend when I'm back in town and post some pics.

Damn are those going to look nice on your ride.

meh.....I like the stock 18's better though. These are light little suckers though. Even teamed with Blizzarks they are lighter than the stock wheels and rubber.

The OZ's are only 17's but IMO, it's the thick sidewall / snow tires that make them look funny (to me anyway). but then, hey, I have snow tires and am riding prepared for winter.

I may replace the rubber with more performance snow rubber or all seasons next year. they will look better then I'm sure.

I'll clean her up next weekend when I'm back in town and post some pics.

It probably is the thicker tire that does make them look weird. And I don't like those speed wheels on the hatches. I think they look better on the sedans personally.