Last Autox of the season.....Fun event!

Dr. Apex

This sunday the 2nd is the last autocross of the season at Cooper Stadium.

This is purely a fun event and they are talking about some format options for people to participate, something like putting keys in a jar and taking a random draw to drive each others cars, this would be purely voluntary of course. Also maybe run the course in both directions in the same day or just a crazy but fun course design with an emphasis on getting as many runs as possible. Either way it should be fun!!

Pending the car is running I should be there in an FD!!! :burn:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm in. i am trying to get Ashley to sign up but she is being a wimp about it.

She better, she just bought that 4 door corvette and better use it!!

I'm going to say it will be chilly but right now the long term forecast looks decent with a high in the 50's and no rain.

She better, she just bought that 4 door corvette and better use it!!

PM her and tell her that too. she said shes not ready and didn't want to look stupid and that the test and tune next year is where she wants to first run. i told her this is the best time to try it and everyone has to start somewhere.

You won't regret it Ashley, it's too much fun. I believe I saw one run in STX, more likely SMS for street tires, or simply FS because it doesn't really matter. Just make AJ ride with you or I can help if you like or one of the other instructors.

Been so long. What ungodly hour of the morn do i have to be there and wheres the signup at again?

http://www.dlbracing.com If you register there you can show up about 8:30-8:45 and have just enough time to get through tech and do a course walk. If you don't preregister plan on being there by 7:30am as there are only typically 30 walk-in slots and they fill fast.

You won't regret it Ashley, it's too much fun. I believe I saw one run in STX, more likely SMS for street tires, or simply FS because it doesn't really matter. Just make AJ ride with you or I can help if you like or one of the other instructors.

we signed her up in FS since thats where her car is classed. it looks like i have to work when she is driving, i'm going to try and see if i can switch with someone so i can ride. if not than its all on you, that may be better anyways as she doesn't like driving when i'm in the car with her.