Last Autox of the season.....Fun event!

Dr. Apex

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my best time was 51.201 I was getting faster everytime around the track.

I made 6 passes and used 1/4 tank of fuel......lol

How long does it uaually take before the guy taking pics, post them online?

tonight, tomorrow, next week, next month????

How long does it uaually take before the guy taking pics, post them online?

tonight, tomorrow, next week, next month????

MOST of the time its only a day or two.

43.201 was my best in the morning and 43.5xx was my best when we ran the track the other way.:bangbang:

Hey Paul did you have your windshield wipers on because of those popup rainclouds over your car?

BTW, I'm also glad to see you're a courteous driver by turning your signal on around some of the corners.

:D

Hey Paul did you have your windshield wipers on because of those popup rainclouds over your car?

BTW, I'm also glad to see you're a courteous driver by turning your signal on around some of the corners.

HAHAHA

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c80/CamaroAJ/stallowned5mg.jpg

Ahahahahahahahah I just fell outtta my chair I was hoping no one noticed I had gotten very squirly an corrected but had hit my wipers haha.... when did I turn my turd signar on?

Ahahahahahahahah I just fell outtta my chair I was hoping no one noticed I had gotten very squirly an corrected but had hit my wipers haha.... when did I turn my turd signar on?

Your facial expression was priceless as you were freaking out trying to turn your wipers off and ended up hitting your turn signal instead right before the last slalom.

Your facial expression was priceless as you were freaking out trying to turn your wipers off and ended up hitting your turn signal instead right before the last slalom.

Haaha that's funny as hell I was gona make a runafter that happen with my music blaring an my wipers on an my caution lights on but decided to be smart

when did I turn my turd signar on?

^ Please define turd signar for me lmao?

First time in shifter karts, not the first time autox by far, but I think I'm pretty hooked on the kart thing now. Saw a couple of your cars out there, I was working grid in the drivers suit for second heat, driving the #17 kart.

Ben (MrAutoX) and I.

Sorry Ben, I couldn't give you the ride that this car should beable to deliver!

http://www.incom-racing.com/images/gallery/OvrAutoX11022008/images/dsc_1553.jpg

On the Brakes Hard.

http://www.incom-racing.com/images/gallery/OvrAutoX11022008/images/dsc_0962.jpg

Great to see all the CR members out there today. Paul, you did fine considering your cars setup, high power fwd cars are surprisingly tough to control.

JJ, thanks for the ride, that car is badass!! BTW, I'm glad that pic didn't look as bad I thought it would, actually looks like were talking strategy!!

Ashley, you did great today and I'm sure your hooked now!! That's a pretty good car for this and you'll enjoy it more once you get used to it.

Great to see all the CR members out there today. Paul, you did fine considering your cars setup, high power fwd cars are surprisingly tough to control.

JJ, thanks for the ride, that car is badass!! BTW, I'm glad that pic didn't look as bad I thought it would, actually looks like were talking strategy!!

Ashley, you did great today and I'm sure your hooked now!! That's a pretty good car for this and you'll enjoy it more once you get used to it.

Thanks for all the tips Ben! I am definitely hooked and am looking forward to next year. AJ and I will have to get a trailer to haul all our tires, hehe.

Hey guys, I just wanted to say that I had an absolute blast today at my Autodrift event, lol. Ben, it was great meeting you, hopeful I can get you to ride along with me some time to give me some points. Best of 50.9 and worst of 63. JJ your car sounded awesome, Paul you still suck and Ashley you did sweet.