Last Autox of the season.....Fun event!

Dr. Apex

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to go, never been to an AutoX. The question is to race or not to race and if so, what to race?

You should come out, drive whatever is running(judging by your sig it's hard to tell). We should be getting a bunch of runs in which is perfect for a first timer.

Paul, pm replied.

If I run I think it'll be the TA, I got the Fiero up and running yesterday but I need to break in the new clutch, get use to the new shifting and take care of some other issues. Any Idea what class the TA would run in? Small cam, LTs, off road y, cat back and intake.

..... im so racing the ta.... ;)

And what would I get, a slow bike or slow car?

Actually not after what I've seen you do to a manual tranny.

...ouchhh ok ok,

ive been to one autox at the porche club an was a short course are teh scca courses usaully long, short, technical?

If I run I think it'll be the TA, I got the Fiero up and running yesterday but I need to break in the new clutch, get use to the new shifting and take care of some other issues. Any Idea what class the TA would run in? Small cam, LTs, off road y, cat back and intake.

No ideas?

Looks like your cam puts you in a street modified class. I dont think your car will be competitive but it will still be a fun time.

Thanks for the link, I was trying to find something like this. I'm thinking it still can be the STU like you originally mentioned, there no mention of cams or not.

No STU for you, SMS is your best place.

1: Remember the time change saturday night folks, set the clocks 1 hour back!!!

2: Cooper is a large lot and it should be a medium speed course but expect some technical sections and the course will be run in both directions with the course walk only being done in the morning to keep things interesting!!

^No prob.

I'd be there by 7:30am if you didn't make registration online, the 30 spots fill fast. Though I'm making NO promises sometimes they allow more if not too many are pre-registered and in the spirit of these fun events.

Pre-registration always closes on the Thursday before the event @ 6pm.