the new hayden look:

natedogg624

even if you won were the one that won the championship and then were downgraded to the number 2 rider the following year behind pedrobot with a manager in high places at HRC?

plus did you read the rossi book and see what he had to say about the way they ran their team?

all very interesting...

even if you won were the one that won the championship and then were downgraded to the number 2 rider the following year behind pedrobot with a manager in high places at HRC?

plus did you read the rossi book and see what he had to say about the way they ran their team?

all very interesting...

No, I was just kidding. I like Hayden and will be rooting for him to win on the Duc. I still like Honda though...well their bikes at least.:badgerrock:

Awww, you had me all excited and thinking it was this Hayden:

hayden-panettiere-in-uk-fhm.jpg

But instead ya went a posted a giant picture of a dude. :supergay:

;) Agreed.....She's grown up quite nicely since "Remember the Titans" dancingnaughty.gif

^ Yeah, he got screwed by Honda...but Honda can do no wrong in my eyes so I'm cool with it.

Honda doesn't give two shits about their riders. So many pro guys do some great things for that company and all they do is shit on their riders. One of the worse companies to contract with...

you didn't read my motogp thread did you...

dorna is forcing them to ride one more year. they are under contract with dorna through '11, Ezpeleta is letting them off the hook for the last two years '10 and '11

http://www.crash.net/motorsport/motogp/news/173245-0/dorna__kawasaki_must_race,_testing_now!.html

More posturing by the Dorna boys. He says he'll let Kawasaki out of 2010 and 2011 IF they race in 2009, and if they don't he'll take it to court. Do you think this is the first time Kawasaki has been threatened with a lawsuit? Please. He also said they were testing in Australia yesterday, and they weren't?

Until Kawasaki says they're racing, I say they aren't.

More posturing by the Dorna boys. He says he'll let Kawasaki out of 2010 and 2011 IF they race in 2009, and if they don't he'll take it to court. Do you think this is the first time Kawasaki has been threatened with a lawsuit? Please. He also said they were testing in Australia yesterday, and they weren't?

Until Kawasaki says they're racing, I say they aren't.

here you go todd: http://www.crash.net/motorsport/motogp/news/173299-0/2009_kawasaki_on_track_in_australia.html

at least they showed up.

Without their regular riders. Doesn't sound like much of a "real" test to me.:rolleyes:

Realistically, if they sell the bikes to a "privateer" team you won't see much more out of the green bikes than you saw last year - running around at the back of the pack. Most privateer teams just don't have the $$$ or the resources for the continual development that the prototype bikes go through during the season. Sure, there may be Kawasaki's on the grid but Kawasaki won't be there.

Without their regular riders. Doesn't sound like much of a "real" test to me.:rolleyes:

Realistically, if they sell the bikes to a "privateer" team you won't see much more out of the green bikes than you saw last year - running around at the back of the pack. Most privateer teams just don't have the $$$ or the resources for the continual development that the prototype bikes go through during the season. Sure, there may be Kawasaki's on the grid but Kawasaki won't be there.

atleast they are there. like you said like last year back of the pack but it gives me something to root for.:)