Girl deserved to get raped?

thorne

Your acting like that's all christians. That's not at all. I put that right on line with Westboro Baptist Church. They're not Christians. They may say they are but anyone with that much hatred and stupidity is obviously pointed in the wrong direction.

what he said .

This stuff is just silly. Folks who follow that line of teaching, don't fall in line with what I believe, but they have the right to do as they want.

Thorne, I've met some crazy Christians over the last year. They can be pretty extreme in their beliefs.....some by ignorance and some by plain stupidity. But not all can be placed in the same group.

If I was ever at a church that condoned that methodology of teaching, I would leave.

you say that you dont want christians to tell you how to live, yet you obviously decided to read about particular fraction of the culture. I dont agree with the skit, but support thier right to put it on, there is nothing about the story that says they tied people up and forced them to watch.

By being critical of christians you have never met on a chat forum arent you pressing your moral code on people? sounds slightly hypoctritical. If you really believed that you wanted to be left alone you wouldn't post an anti-christian thread, let alone multiple threads.

Honestly i think it's you just trying to press the buttons that you know will get attention.

I was making fun of a very specfic type of christian. I don't mind christians I have no problem with them if they stay out of my face/laws . This was just a perfect example of the stupidity I loath.

Prowling the internet isn't really getting "in your face". With the dirt that you dig, it's as if you look for stuff to throw up just to say "HEY LOOK AT THESE CRAZY CHRISTIANS"

I was making fun of a very specfic type of christian. I don't mind christians I have no problem with them if they stay out of my face/laws . This was just a perfect example of the stupidity I loath.

Then why dont you use that same thought process and stay out of their face and business.

Prowling the internet isn't really getting "in your face". With the dirt that you dig, it's as if you look for stuff to throw up just to say "HEY LOOK AT THESE CRAZY CHRISTIANS"

You are correct, It was just a great example of the stupidity I feel is holding society back.

Then why dont you use that same thought process and stay out of their face and business.

I'm sorry that you feel that supporting LIES and HATRED is ok. No one taught religion under that veil of hatred is going to be a postive impact on society.

Ehh Thorne, I'm going to have to call you on this one:

You completely left out the second half of the article where kids from a different church showed up and protested that shit. No one has mentioned them in this thread, everyone focuses on the crazies.

I think the intolerant should be killed. I simply have no tolerance for tolerating the intolerance of the intolerant, and they must be purged from society with extreme...ehh...anti-tolerance.

Yes i'm sorry I should have pointed it out. I was to busy laughing at the adociety of the article. I was happy to see some good hearted level headed christians stood up against the BS.

Those are the christians i support.

<----Catholic

ALot of other christian faiths make it hard on me just like any group has a small minority or morons. Most christian groups hate Catholics then non christian associate me with the wacko's ?...

WE need to repeal seat belt and helmet laws. Let the Morons kill each other. I swear it will all work out

<----Catholic

ALot of other christian faiths make it hard on me just like any group has a small minority or morons. Most christian groups hate Catholics then non christian associate me with the wacko's ?...

WE need to repeal seat belt and helmet laws. Let the Morons kill each other. I swear it will all work out

Wow, here's me agreeing with a Catholic. Who knew?

(BTW, that would be what we call "Evolution in Action". Welcome to the ranks of Darwinism, lol ;))

This just in:

People who believe in invisible, imaginary friends that live in the sky, control the cosmic fates, and generally rule over the destiny of every living, breathing thing on this planet and the next, shouldn't be allowed to breed. Proof of concept, history in its entirety, including "biblical history". The last couple millenia, sans the more recent centuries, were awful, terrible places and times to exist because of religion. The war and death, bigotry, all around destructive, polarizing nature of organized religion, far outweighs any possible, positive aspect. Only the last hundred or so years of human existence could even be confused with anything mildy resembling prosperity, and decent quality of life for the non-extremely wealthy. In direct correlation with the acceptance of science as a cornerstone of society.