Why do

Guest Hal

If you dont know where i work, then you need to keep on moving on BOY!

no wonder you keep your job. daddy own's the place ROFLMAO

I don't really care where you work...evenmore who you are.

Sorry son, I get no breaks there. It's why I didn't work there for 3 years, if anything I got more shit than anyone just because of who I was from him. Next

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
I don't really care where you work...evenmore who you are.

Sorry son, I get no breaks there. It's why I didn't work there for 3 years, if anything I got more shit than anyone just because of who I was from him. Next

lmao..what a fucking clown you are. really now :gtfo:

lmao..what a fucking clown you are. really now :gtfo:

Clown? I remember when your dumbass came on this board and you got shit on left and right. I never had anything to say because I didn't know you, but neither did anyone else really. Now I see why you got shit on. Well have fun thinking of something sweet to type I have some things to do tonight.

Nobody works on commission there. Try again. You make what work you do, and if it's slow you have a per hour amount. Which it hasn't been so

You think your dumbass complaint will matter Hal? Your a nobody..to the AG and the BBB. That and your "complaint" will be put in a file and looked at when another or a few complaints and examples occur.

I'll just tell my dad (yeah Sam) that's what I do sometimes with pads in that situation. And that some kid is going to call cause he got mad on the intarweb. Please son

Actually, you're wrong. Considering what you're doing could hurt someone. I guess I can talk to my lawyer, it's free for me.

Edit: I just spoke to him, I can push for your dad's shop to be investigated. I guess that sounds like the best route to take.

Actually, you're wrong. Considering what you're doing could hurt someone. I guess I can talk to my lawyer, it's free for me.

No...your wrong. You have no idea what your talking about. I would never put a customer's safety at risk and we have very loyal customers. Why would I do that? Yeah we have lawyers in the family that are free too, what's your point? Your a douche on here, I'm sure you compliment yourself the same in person. I'll catch up with your e-bstalk tommorrow

No...your wrong. You have no idea what your talking about. I would never put a customer's safety at risk and we have very loyal customers. Why would I do that? Yeah we have lawyers in the family that are free too, what's your point? Your a douche on here, I'm sure you compliment yourself the same in person. I'll catch up with your e-bstalk tommorrow

Actually, you can cause premature failure of the brake system using your method. Keep digging your hole deeper.

I'm in no way kidding either, you're the reason people hate mechanics. I hope you hurt someone with your way of doing things and you and your dad lose everything.

Yeah, our shop is very hated. Ask around. I would never do something that would be anyway a safety risk.

Lose everything? Hurt someone? Your a piece of shit...plain and simple for even saying something like that. Must be your age....

Guest 614Streets
you can buy single rings from engine rebuilders supply

I'm also just passing through to see what all the shit talking is about

doesn't seem to be about me so I'm out :)

Hell yeah Dave thats what I am doing with ers. I was on the horn with big companies all day today for some reason, hate talking on the phone all day , Ive had to make so many calls and corrections this week building motors. Who in the hell makes good money building engines. Uggggggg.

I had 4 bad bearings , 1 thrust bearing that was wrong , the ring today , and now Im back and forth with a cp piston on a qr25de nissan that has 2 notches and no build notes , even the manufacturer had no notes. So Im like 4.something mm from head deck surface to exh valve and less on int side. Guy at cp says prolly have them face int side. 1 more back and forth call , then I'll be damned I'll have to clay em up to find out for sure.

Who makes money building engines :lol:

Yeah Im thread heisting yall , who cares your fighting like girls.

Whatever makes your edick bigger.

Maverick Motors in Pataskala. AJ (your vote for tech guy, which i know he's a good mechanic) I believe is friends with a guy who I work with everyday named Dave. Just some type of ref. there.

me??? as in a big dave???

Guest Removed
Clown? I remember when your dumbass came on this board and you got shit on left and right. I never had anything to say because I didn't know you, but neither did anyone else really. Now I see why you got shit on. Well have fun thinking of something sweet to type I have some things to do tonight.

and do you see anyone doing that now? so oh great concrete grinder, why did i get shit on?

Yeah, our shop is very hated. Ask around. I would never do something that would be anyway a safety risk.

Lose everything? Hurt someone? Your a piece of shit...plain and simple for even saying something like that. Must be your age....

really now? im guessing you havent been doing this very long if you dont think that doing that scrapping brake pads on concrete can cause failure.

thats fucked up

Seriously, fucked up

I sure hope your life is perfect cuz Karma is a bitch

If I were a cocky little ass who couldn't admit I was doing something that could hurt someone, I would hope someone would say the same thing to me. If his dad is too stupid to admit his shop has someone doing substandard work, he doesn't deserve to have a shop.

I don't give a fuck about karma. I work hard and correct things when I'm wrong. I don't care one little bit about people who just make excuses and take the lazy road. I don't think those people hold any value to this world and, therefore, believe they should lose everything.

I explained why I think you are completely worthless. I guess it sucks when someone younger, knows something you don't. I always tried to learn from the people who knew more than me, you just try to spread your idiotic ideas around.

question: why is a big deal if he sands the glaze off the brake pads on concrete? i guess it would depend on the texture on said concrete because i have sanded the glaze off of many brake pads with sand paper or 36 grit mint cookies on my cookie machine. if its something about the texture it puts on it then whats the difference between new pads and sanded pads since they are the same texture? i've never had a problem or comeback because of noise or brake failure.

i guess i should go read the thread so i can see what everyone if talking about.

edit: didn't read but skimed through, i'll read it tomorrow.

edit 2: anyone that puts lube on the sliders (the pad shims that clip on the bracket not the pin type that go in a hole with greese and seals) is setting them self up for noise, stuck pad on one side and warped rotors. they don't do it from the factory so why would you put greese on there for dust and dirt to stick to and gum up the works?

I explained why I think you are completely worthless. I guess it sucks when someone younger, knows something you don't. I always tried to learn from the people who knew more than me, you just try to spread your idiotic ideas around.

Dave Hughes....AJ. Dunno if that's big Dave or not, he's still a very good mechanic. Hate putting names out for d'bags such as these. I learn something new almost everyday young or old. You can always learn new tricks from someone. You (Hal) know nothing I don't...so say what you want. If you did, I'd have no prob admitting you did. All I did was offer a suggestion to save money to a CR member that works. You put in your opinon (which happens to be wrong) and that's that. You have a problem with me? I guess you know where to find me.

I'm taking a small bet, saying my night went better than yours there Hal

question: why is a big deal if he sands the glaze off the brake pads on concrete? i guess it would depend on the texture on said concrete because i have sanded the glaze off of many brake pads with sand paper or 36 grit mint cookies on my cookie machine. if its something about the texture it puts on it then whats the difference between new pads and sanded pads since they are the same texture? i've never had a problem or comeback because of noise or brake failure.

i guess i should go read the thread so i can see what everyone if talking about.

edit: didn't read but skimed through, i'll read it tomorrow.

edit 2: anyone that puts lube on the sliders (the pad shims that clip on the bracket not the pin type that go in a hole with greese and seals) is setting them self up for noise, stuck pad on one side and warped rotors. they don't do it from the factory so why would you put greese on there for dust and dirt to stick to and gum up the works?

My point exactly AJ. There is no diff....and yes we worked with you guys when you guy's were out at Hebron....one of the few quality shops around. Well, were.....

as for pads...why not bev them from the factory? would save alot of hassel of the brake noise. That, plus petroleum (sp) expanding the rubber found in most silicon/antipleeze pastes that cause slide rubbers/caliper piston rubber to swell causing failures. I'm sure you knew all this Hal....so don't comment