Went to the dark side and got an LS1

ICEMAN1647545504

Yes sir got me one too... 98 Camaro Z28 LS1... I traded my supped up Raptor 660 for it... I was looking to sell the Raptor but it's kinda hard to get my money out of it, at least the money that I had put in it... I figure it will be easier to sell an LS1 Camaro... So it will be up for sale very soon and very cheap... Gets very good gas milleage too, I was surprised...

I got the car to sell it... I needed to move my raptor... I had nowhere to keep it... But I had too much money in that 4 wheeler... This way I can sell the Camaro a lot quicker and not loose as much... BTW it's an auto... I'll take some pic and send... Maybe I'll put it up for sale here too...

Others always say they have gone to the dark side (GM) but after they have owned a GM especially a LS1 car, they can't say enough good things about it.

Must be a misconception, everything but GM is the dark side. lol

Congrats on the purchase! Any questions or if you need a tune, let me know, I'm just down the road from you.

Bill

did you get assraped by every lsx car that you raced? i sense mild tension in your post, you resent the lsx very very much

I like the LSx, I don't like everything else about F-Bodys. They're piles of shit. Open the door on one, replace a window motor, etc. etc. If you can't see they're huge piles of shit you're blind as fuck.

Now a C5, C6, GTO, G8, etc... I'd rock.

None of the local F-Bodys ever wanted any when my old car was out, something about being scared of ET Drags.

I like the LSx, I don't like everything else about F-Bodys. They're piles of shit. Open the door on one, replace a window motor, etc. etc. If you can't see they're huge piles of shit you're blind as fuck.

Now a C5, C6, GTO, G8, etc... I'd rock.

None of the local F-Bodys ever wanted any when my old car was out, something about being scared of ET Drags.

gotcha, makes since. us fbody owners are the poor bastard of gm so we gotta do what we gotta do.