texas vs. texas tech

evan9381

Yup, I did. Absolutely amazing ending. Crabtree is a monster.

For those who didn't see/haven't heard yet, Texas Tech scored a TD in the last seconds to beat Texas. Tech had been up as much as 19, but Texas rallied back in the second half and took the lead with just a little less than two minutes left. On the last play in which Tech scored, the QB tossed a 25-yard pass to Crabtree, who caught it, broke a tackle, and ran the remaining five yards into the endzone.

...and avoided stepping out of bounds by a foot or so with 2 people on him.

i do think its kinda shitty they would charge either team (in this case, tech) with a penalty for the crowd rushing the field. how the hell are they supposed to stop that from happening?

Game of the year hands down!! Crabtree is the best WR in the country and Harrell might be the best NFL qb when its all said and done. The Oklahoma vs Nebraska game was a joke, so was the Florida vs UGA.

Texas Tech plays Oklahoma St next week which will be a match up of 2 more top 10 teams, then they play Oklahoma. The big 12 is the best conference in the country this year hands down.

This was the best comment i've heard all year "Graham what were you thinking when you looked up at the clock and saw 1:29 left on the clock? "They gave us too much time"-Graham Harell

That ending was insane. I thought they had him out at the 4 and he stepped out of bounds, but he broke away and scored. Then I laughed at everyone storming the field twice with :01 left on the damn clock. :lol:

Wish I watched the Pitt-ND game. Four OTs.

Yea, awesome game for sure. Glad I caught the last quarter.

shhhh..... I think I hear Penn State trying to sneak into the NCG.... Roses for OSU? :)

Absolutely. I think it'll be a situation similar (in set-up, and not in outcome, let's hope) to last year: OSU went to the NCG, and Illinois, the Big Ten runner-up, gets the invite to the Rose Bowl. The Rose Bowl likes - more than the other bowls - to preserve the Big Ten-Pac 10 tradition. Also, I don't think Tressel has played in the Rose Bowl? So, that (coupled, more importantly, with the massive draw/$$$ that OSU brings) would make OSU a nice choice to make it to the Rose Bowl this year.

The big 12 has no defense what so ever. It's easy to score a shitload of points in a conference that is so weak on defense.

Finally, an intelligent post when it comes to football on here.

The Big 12 has the worst defensive squads in the country. Let's take a look

Total Passing Defense

Texas 116th

Missouri 113th

Iowa St. 111th

Kansas 110th

Texas Tech 100th

Baylor 96th

Oklahoma St. 92nd

Oklahoma 90th

Kansas St 89th

Nebraska 84th

Colorado 72th

Texas A&M 79th

That's horrible. You can't even say their the best conference in the country with stats like that.

It does not matter how shitty your D is when you put up 50 points a game! If you dont think Texas, Texas Tech, Oklahoma or Oklahoma St would put up 40 against OSU or Penn State then you are truely clueless. The only teams that might be able to hang with the Big 12 schools are Florida and USC, even Alabama would get rolled. Hell I pick Alabama to lose by 20 to Florida in the SEC Title game. And OSU in the Rose Bowl is going to be horrible since they will play USC again and get fucking steam rolled yet again! You guys fail to realize that OSU has failed to score a TD in 3 games this year 1 being against USC.

OSU will goto a BCS game if they win out and Penn State goes to the National Title game yes, but I would much rather see them play the ACC or Big East Champ atleast then we would have a chance of winning a bowl game. OSU has not gotten 32 points better to beat USC like it or not. A trip to Pasadena would just make OSU and Tress look even worse in the eyes of the media. Dont say "well we didnt have beanie and pryor wasnt the starter" cause that doesnt even matter. The outcome would've still been the same...OSU will lose to USC again if we face them.