New 3800 Regal guy

BlueBoostedGS

Hey, Casey.

Don't guess I'm gonna roll ya anymore. Wish we could have got a good dig on the way back from Toledo. I still think that thing is a bit of a freak.

Lol yeah thats when i still had the shitty ass stock 97-98 catback. EW. (but i also had plenty of tread on the tires lol :rolleyes: )

Now shes a bit more opened up and running strong. Your car was super mean too though. Loved that hooker exhaust, sounded MEAN. I still like your PA the most!

Lol yeah thats when i still had the shitty ass stock 97-98 catback. EW. (but i also had plenty of tread on the tires lol :rolleyes: )

Now shes a bit more opened up and running strong. Your car was super mean too though. Loved that hooker exhaust, sounded MEAN. I still like your PA the most!

And I'm still trying to catch up to Kshef...:( Damnit, I WILL beat his time next year...

BTW, I may not have so much problem going from a roll by spring. As soon as I can find a damn job and get some cash flowing, the cam and GenV go in, a 2750 stall goes in instead of the massive-overkill 3250, and then DynoBrian gets a crack at it. I also need to get the exhaust finished.

At the same time, though, the goddam interior is starting to fall apart. My seat controls popped off, and the vinyl is peeling off the plastic of the seatback. Fuckin thing is driving me nuts.

I feel ya man mines still clean inside and the engine and gaskets are still dry so i think im good. tranny seems to be strong with solid shifts. i just need to get her opened up a tad more maybe with headers and throw on a N*TB and be in the mid to low 13s maybe with a good 60'....

I wanted to get her to the track this fall but never made it...bummer..

let me know if any of the 3800 guys ever meet up in columbus i'd like to come check out the cars.

And I'm still trying to catch up to Kshef...:( Damnit, I WILL beat his time next year...

BTW, I may not have so much problem going from a roll by spring. As soon as I can find a damn job and get some cash flowing, the cam and GenV go in, a 2750 stall goes in instead of the massive-overkill 3250, and then DynoBrian gets a crack at it. I also need to get the exhaust finished.

At the same time, though, the goddam interior is starting to fall apart. My seat controls popped off, and the vinyl is peeling off the plastic of the seatback. Fuckin thing is driving me nuts.

Your car still weighs like 4,000 lbs. Do some weight reduction.

300 HP and running mid 13's would suck :).

Your car still weighs like 4,000 lbs. Do some weight reduction.

300 HP and running mid 13's would suck :).

hows that? lol my car weighs only about 3200 with about 300 hp and i run about mid-high 13's.

oh and buck, as soon as i get my long tubes and tune, im taking you down and the next track day lol