Official cr holiday toy drive,c'mon guys

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the word on taking them to the firedepartment on the west side?

CR has taken shit there for the past 3 years I would like to keep with that. I;ve collected about 40$ cash so far and I've still got to talk to some people.

What was the word on taking them to the firedepartment on the west side?

CR has taken shit there for the past 3 years I would like to keep with that. I;ve collected about 40$ cash so far and I've still got to talk to some people.

I waited and waited for you to get me the details on the charity the fire department collects for. Almost as long as I have been waiting for the front page to show the toy drive details. I have since posted in here that the toys will be collected for toys for tots. I believe the fire departments collect for firefighters for kids. If noone is opposed, I have no issue with the toys being donated to the firefighters.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=&daddr=39.942273,-83.109558&hl=en&geocode=&mra=mi&mrsp=0&sz=19&sll=39.942112,-83.109105&sspn=0.001318,0.002725&ie=UTF8&ll=39.942312,-83.109558&spn=0.001318,0.002725&t=h&z=19

Only reason I say there is because CR has went there before. I would really like to get a crew of us to go and drop off.

Here is what I've done in the past. With all the cash goto the biglots over there talk to manager sometimes he gives me a deal and we buy lots of kids toys. Then we go over the firehouse and drop them off.

What would be cool is if we could get a couple of nice cars out there and some pics.

I will bug anthony to put this on the frontpage I'm going to his house tommoroow.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=&daddr=39.942273,-83.109558&hl=en&geocode=&mra=mi&mrsp=0&sz=19&sll=39.942112,-83.109105&sspn=0.001318,0.002725&ie=UTF8&ll=39.942312,-83.109558&spn=0.001318,0.002725&t=h&z=19

Only reason I say there is because CR has went there before. I would really like to get a crew of us to go and drop off.

Here is what I've done in the past. With all the cash goto the biglots over there talk to manager sometimes he gives me a deal and we buy lots of kids toys. Then we go over the firehouse and drop them off.

What would be cool is if we could get a couple of nice cars out there and some pics.

I will bug anthony to put this on the frontpage I'm going to his house tommoroow.

Are you sure? He was suppose to be in Jersey all next week. HMMMMMMMMMMMMm

This sounds cool to me. ill help, just let me know.

:cool:

http://

Last year biglots matched the money I collected 100%, Over $2000 in toys was quite a haul plus the ones donated. We are not getting even close to those numbers this year.

]

so what do you think wnaplay?

People open up your wallets. How many of you have dropped 20$ on a race or 20$ at a bar.

give some little kid a xmas. 20$ gets 3-5 toys at big lots and for some kid who would have no christmas thats a huge thing.

so what do you think wnaplay?

People open up your wallets. How many of you have dropped 20$ on a race or 20$ at a bar.

give some little kid a xmas. 20$ gets 3-5 toys at big lots and for some kid who would have no christmas thats a huge thing.

I only see 8 names on the list.

One is not yours.

:rolleyes:

KillJoy

did we get the toys. Also when is the meeting jason/.

I am calling nick and picking up the toys from him tomorrow. I am going to buy the rest of the gifts this week sometime. I would like to do the drop-off sometime this weekend or next weekend.I work wednesday and thursday this week. Any day up til next monday night is good for me. What day works for you thorne? Anyone else?

Thanks so much to everyone who participated in the toy drive this year. I am sure the kids who receive them will be very happy this christams. And without further ado, drum roll please, the winner of the $25 smokey bones gift card is...........wait for it, wait for it, my daughter is pulling a name out of the hat........................nurkvinny. Thanks everyone.