Official cr holiday toy drive,c'mon guys

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump it up. We are also looking for ideas of places to drop these toys off at. So far, Thorne has said a fire station. Any other ideas to consider? Whos in for the drop off, maybe a get together afterwards?

like i said, im in to help for the drop off to. a get toogether sounds pretty good to.

I will pick up any donations within reasonable distance. I cant drive an hr away to pick stuff up, but around central ohio I will.

I AM THINKING OF A POSTER SIMILAR TO THIS ONE, ANY VOLUNTEERS?

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d87/wnaplay/hahahah.jpg

copy from scions

Anyone that wishes to donate in increments of $10, can elect to:

* Change your own user color

* Change another member's user color

* Change another member's forum style

* Change default forum color scheme (effects everyone)

* Remove Signature from a user

* Remove Avatar from a user

* Remove PM feature from a user

* Remove Post Count from a user

Anyone that wishes to donate in increments of $15, can elect to:

* Change another member's username

* Change your own username

* Change another member's user title

* Change your own user title

Anyone that wishes to donate in increments of $20, can elect to:

* Ban another Member - *7 Days

Anyone that may be on the receiving end of a ban can purchase for only $10:

* Get Out of Ban - Bail Card

-- May only ban a user one time per person.

-- As one of the volunteers thorne is exempt ;)

Updated donator list is in the original post. Thanks to everyone who has donated so far. If anyone has an item needing picked up, send me a pm and we will make it happen. I have been in contact with odd lots and they are getting back with me to see what kind of discount we are able to get. Last year I was able to get them to match 100% of the items purchased. I am not expecting to receive the same generosity this year mainly because I was dealing with a friend who is no longer with them and he really did me a favor. In any case, we will see what we can do to get the best possible deal we can. At this point I am thinking we will be working with the marines toys for tots program unless anyone has any objections or possibly knows of another program which might benefit more. I have a few calls in to their foundation and just waiting to hear back. I am working on a notice for cr's front page in rgards to the drive but just waiting on the final word from toys for tots. Thanks again Anthony for letting us put that on there. Other than that, if anyone would like to donate, please feel free to look at the original post for how to do so. Thanks

I am down to pick up donations around Columbus/Newark area. I am also down to go shopping for some little kids, I have nothing else better to do lol hence the reason i am on here at 5am!! Just let me know what you need done. I plan on picking up some stuffed animals. You can get them pretty cheap and what little kid doesn't like them.

I got an idea, what if we had some of the local pizza shops and bars donate $1 for every pizza and drink sold. My dad used to own a bar in Newark and I can ask the guy that owns it now if he'd be willing to help the cause. They could do this up until Dec 20th which is a saturday. We could collect the money on Sunday, which would leave time to go shopping for toys or donate the money all together.