neby here

b15azn

hi guys my name is steven and i am 22. I got 06 sentra,b15(1.8se version) and is none se-r nor spec-v type just a lil imitation of spec-v wannabe. Yeah all my friends are ANIT-car people so i dont get too much chance to learn about car stuff so hopfully can know some car buddies here :rolleyes:

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk227/steven011121/DSCN1226.jpg

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk227/steven011121/DSCN1223.jpg

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Dude, I'm sure you're just a great guy wanting to get into the car scene a bit more, but man for the sake of my eyes and brain, please clean up the posts a bit :(I got a 06....is none ser-r....I don't get too much chance....can know some car buddies

and damn, it's not just an imitation, but an imitation of a wannabee :D

hi guys my name is steven and i am 22. I got 06 sentra,b15(1.8se version) and is none se-r nor spec-v type just a lil imitation of spec-v wannabe. Yeah all my friends are ANIT-car people so i dont get too much chance to learn about car stuff so hopfully can know some car buddies here

Dude, I'm sure you're just a great guy wanting to get into the car scene a bit more, but man for the sake of my eyes and brain, please clean up the posts a bit :(I got a 06....is none ser-r....I don't get too much chance....can know some car buddies

fucking sweet sig pic, you take that?

pretty much a loyal wannbe :D btw English is not my native language so forgive my language barrier and I will do my best to respond a full correct compelete sentence :)

Not bad. Tasteful at least. Welcome to the site.

I cannot believe you guys won't let this guy over some of the others who got in. Fuckin' worthless. JDMCAVFAGWHINER got on here for fucks sake.

X2.

At least this guy has a good excuse for lousy spelling. Besides, his car may not be the most exciting thing in the world, but it's clean, unriced, and he's obviously nuts about it.

+rep

What's up Steven!!! The car looks good. It's due time for an upgrade in the HP department though.

Give the guy a break everyone, he's a good guy. He speaks as clearly as he writes :D I can still read his writing better than half the retards that post on a daily basis...

btw, I have some left over b15 parts to sell from my car, if you want them shoot me a pm.

I can still read his writing better than half the retards that post on a daily basis...

I can still read his writing better than half the retards that post on a daily basis...

quoted for immensity of truth

What's up Steven!!! The car looks good. It's due time for an upgrade in the HP department though.

Give the guy a break everyone, he's a good guy. He speaks as clearly as he writes :D I can still read his writing better than half the retards that post on a daily basis...

btw, I have some left over b15 parts to sell from my car, if you want them shoot me a pm.

hey keith is me po...we had met in the b15 meet couple times, i am also on myspecv site