OTC Diagnostic Scanner For Sale......

Rainer

Brand New OTC scanner, it has never been used, it is a very nice scanner. I got a bigger one so I'm just getting rid of this one. It has all the plugs and attachments everything you need for it but a obd2 cable which u can buy for like $20.00 online.

Comes with these inserts -

Pathfinder 99 and up

Domestic 98-01

Asian import 96-01

Chrysler 2.0

General motors 1.0

Retail $475.00

Asking $130.00

Pics upon request.

Guest Removed
Brand New OTC scanner, it has never been used, it is a very nice scanner. I got a bigger one so I'm just getting rid of this one. It has all the plugs and attachments everything you need for it but a obd2 cable which u can buy for like $20.00 online.

Comes with these inserts -

Pathfinder 99 and up

Domestic 98-01

Asian import 96-01

Chrysler 2.0

General motors 1.0

Retail $475.00

Asking $130.00

Pics upon request.

which one is it...pic please

Guest Removed
you need a model number??? ill see if i can get one but for that price,?????

some models cant be upgraded, and some dont have many features that some would be looking for.

im sure mike dont no much about these scanners anyway...

and these can be picked up on ebay or pawn shops for maybe the same amount of money

the pics you posted helped some, but i would like the model number to see if i can upgrade it to do other cars as well

im thinking it a OTC Monitor Elite, but only doing 96 thru 01..id like to update it to 06 cars since those updates are out now i think, and add the abs and some other stuff..

< very interested..i can paypal the money right now

p.s.mike you can use it when ever you like..lol

some models cant be upgraded, and some dont have many features that some would be looking for.

im sure mike dont no much about these scanners anyway...

and these can be picked up on ebay or pawn shops for maybe the same amount of money

the pics you posted helped some, but i would like the model number to see if i can upgrade it to do other cars as well

im thinking it a monitor 4000, but only doing 96 thru 01..id like to update it to 06 cars since those updates are out now i think, and add the abs and some other stuff..

< very interested..i can paypal the money right now

p.s.mike you can use it when ever you like..lol

He's right. I don't know a lot about these scanners. That is why I asked for the model #. Over a week ago I might add. I'd like to make sure it will work for me. I didn't figure I'd have to pull teeth to find out the info. Sorry if I'm putting you out by asking about something that I was interested in buying.

-Mike

Guest Removed
He's right. I don't know a lot about these scanners. That is why I asked for the model #. Over a week ago I might add. I'd like to make sure it will work for me. I didn't figure I'd have to pull teeth to find out the info. Sorry if I'm putting you out by asking about something that I was interested in buying.

-Mike

what would you plan on using it for? :confused:

-Mike

no biggie we couldn't find the model number and we couldn't get ahold of the guy he got it from then his computer had a problem so sorry.