Hay

kingofk101

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome. Hang in there. Don't turn into a douche. We have enough of that here already. :D

Will do. I want to join CR because I want to learn more about auto sport. Im going to Lincoln Tech next year for auto mechanics and i am also thinking about their high performance program. I hate rice shit but i like '80s European cars. There is my more formal intro.

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

Will do. I want to join CR because I want to learn more about auto sport. Im going to Lincoln Tech next year for auto mechanics and i am also thinking about their high performance program. I hate rice shit but i like '80s European cars. There is my more formal intro.

Shut up, we don't care.

Your car appears to be a piece of shit.

But the rust doesn't look that bad, and it still runs, so get to work and fix the bitch. Some body work, paint, and a decent motor and it could be something. Don't give up on it for another cookie cutter ricer POS.

BTW, you're 18. You have no idea what your real capabilities are yet. Trust me, you don't want to learn the hard way. But you probably will, so I'll just save my breath for I-told-you-soes.

Coming from a fat ugly bald guy that thinks his family cruiser is fast, get a life goon.

I had a piece of shit to drive once, made it as nice as I could with the money I had. By the time I had the money to make it go faster I sold it and bought a real car ;) Don't let all the fat ugly bald old men in here bash ya, nice ride ;)

• Confused 1

Eh i really don't care anymore if I get into CR. You guys sound like a bunch of fags with cars and ego's too big for your own good. I haven't owned that Nova for 14 months and now drive a Camry which you guys are apparently too dumb to even notice from my personal info. on the side of my posts. I just wanted to join to see if there were any good project cars or bikes for sale on here. But I just pissed away all my money so fuck it! Peace, I'm out!
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Eh i really don't care anymore if I get into CR. You guys sound like a bunch of fags with cars and ego's too big for your own good. I haven't owned that Nova for 14 months and now drive a Camry which you guys are apparently too dumb to even notice from my personal info. on the side of my posts. I just wanted to join to see if there were any good project cars or bikes for sale on here. But I just pissed away all my money so fuck it! Peace, I'm out!

I hate to say it but he has a point.

You fucking rebel.

Good.

If you just joined to be a lurker on the for sale section, good riddance.

Guest Removed
I agree with Farley its fun to call people fags a cross the internet. LOL. I have a job and am currently saving money right now for a new car. Im looking for some type of Euro tuner, like older 3 series, 740's, or even a Datsun. The Nova is my baby because its been in my family its whole life... and i suppose i need to pay my respects to HONOR & FAMILY

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa4/eyostaccount/stereotypical-asian.jpg

did your parent's make you in that car..is that why its so special?