Christmas crap

Scotty2Hotty

I hate christmas....someone change my name to scrooge.

2nd. If everyone just bought their own gift it would be great. You could spend as much or little as you wanted and you'd get what you actually want/need. I will protest Christmas until i have kids lol.

I fucking cant wait this year!!!

Last year I realized that if I was gonna lead the single life (which I love and dont regret) Im going to have to buy my own damn presents. You have to understand Im the youngest of a family of 5 and everyone has either a longterm bf/gf or wife/husband. So when christmas morning comes and everyone's unwrapping presents guess who gets the shaft... :(

But not this year my friend. day after thanksgiving im going out and getting the biggest, most badassed tv I can find. Taking it home and wrapping it for christmas. Then Im gonna unwrap it in front of everyone christmas morning. Fucking epic.

I fucking cant wait this year!!!

Last year I realized that if I was gonna lead the single life (which I love and dont regret) Im going to have to buy my own damn presents. You have to understand Im the youngest of a family of 5 and everyone has either a longterm bf/gf or wife/husband. So when christmas morning comes and everyone's unwrapping presents guess who gets the shaft... :(

But not this year my friend. day after thanksgiving im going out and getting the biggest, most badassed tv I can find. Taking it home and wrapping it for christmas. Then Im gonna unwrap it in front of everyone christmas morning. Fucking epic.

You go girl!

Around this time is when I get comments like this:

*As I'm paying for something and they ask for ID*

Person- "Your last name is Farkas?"

Me- "Yeah?"

Person- "Farkas, like in the movie Christmas Story?"

Me- "....Yup."

Annoying.. I hate that movie. Christmas Vacation FTW.