Columbus and Mansfield 3800s?

BlueBoostedGS

Lol yeah its absolutely hilarious. and Im not being sarcastic. I laugh everytime I see a 60+ driving a GS . They have no idea why they have that car other than its made by Buick. Well, grannys pushin 240 horses 280ft lbs and weilding an EATON under the hood, and most likely has no idea cause she never brings it over 2k rpms nor has the hood popped.

I told my Girlfriends grandpa to put a CAI on his Park Avenue Ultra and on his 2 crate engine Rivi's. Then I told him to go from there and he seemed excited. Hes a Supercharged Buick nut but he's 80 and doesn't have them for modding. Although now I smell the mod-bug and Roasted tires in the near future.

"Show them riceboys whatsup gramps" :bangbang: :D

but a 3800 only meet sounds like a boring waste of time...

They didn't used to be.....they were actually fun several years ago. I'm talking BIG events though. Pontiac Nationals, MGM, IDD, etc...

There's not enough adults involved anymore....they're all "kids". Kinda like being a DSM owner...you know 500+ of them, but will only hang out with 1-2 socially.

MY 3800 PWNZS YOU!!!! Or does it pwn me :confused: