Who went to the jackets game last night?

HotCarl

Probably the best game I've seen in person and on tv by far.

From having a small lead most of the 1st and 2nd to losing it then 2 goals within 49 seconds of each other then losing it and going to OT, then the shootout. Best hockey game ever. Not to mention Montreal is arguably the best team in the Eastern Conference.

I've got high hopes for Steve Mason to be out "goalie saviour", they better not send him back down to syracuse when Norrena get's healthy.

From having a small lead most of the 1st and 2nd to losing it then 2 goals within 49 seconds of each other then losing it and going to OT, then the shootout. Best hockey game ever. Not to mention Montreal is arguably the best team in the Eastern Conference.

1) shootout games suck. so anticlimactic.

2) Rangers are best in the East. the Habs are one piece away from a Stanley Cup, and that piece is Marian Gaborik. If they can get him from Minn without giving up too much, they'll win the cup, even considering the Red Wings.

1) shootout games suck. so anticlimactic.

2) Rangers are best in the East. the Habs are one piece away from a Stanley Cup, and that piece is Marian Gaborik. If they can get him from Minn without giving up too much, they'll win the cup, even considering the Red Wings.

Trust me that whole game was anticlimactic but I would much rather have ended this game in a shoot out win with the 2 points than ended up a tie after OT. My opinion, the best rule the NHL has imposed in recent history.

The Habs record of 8-1-2 is the best team we've faced thus far (save for the Rangers) and i dont think alot of people really gave us a chance to win against them thats why this game was so big. But your right, Gaborik, Markov and Koivu would be a scary opponent not to mention with Price in net (who was a healthy scratch last night)

Kind of piss's me off to see Zherdev actually showing up for the Ranger's like he never did for us. what a piece.

The Habs record of 8-1-2 is the best team we've faced thus far (save for the Rangers) and i dont think alot of people really gave us a chance to win against them thats why this game was so big. But your right, Gaborik, Markov and Koivu would be a scary opponent not to mention with Price in net (who was a healthy scratch last night)

I gotta admit, seeing the habs/bruins rivalry at the garden is amazing. my roommate is a B's season ticket holder so I'll be mooching my share of games this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MNktErzlOA

pause that video at 1:09, the guy in the B's jersey on the right of the shot that's jumping up and pointing at van ryn is my roommate. came home with a few cuts, said the people in front of him were bleeding everywhere.

pause that video at 1:09, the guy in the B's jersey on the right of the shot that's jumping up and pointing at van ryn is my roommate. came home with a few cuts, said the people in front of him were bleeding everywhere.

Pretty awesome seats.

Mason is really giving us a lot to be happy for this week. He was amazing tonight.

Man, Mason has got to be feeling great right now. Still, Nash needs to get back to the playing that got him where he is today. Brassard is one of the best rookies I've seen in awhile, at least the past month or so. And what the hell happened to Chimera?! He's been in the top 1-2 point-holders on the team all season!!

Man, Mason has got to be feeling great right now. Still, Nash needs to get back to the playing that got him where he is today. Brassard is one of the best rookies I've seen in awhile, at least the past month or so. And what the hell happened to Chimera?! He's been in the top 1-2 point-holders on the team all season!!

Your absolutly right about Nash. He cant be looked at as the captain and leader if he doesnt produce. Sure he's getting points from assists but he's in a small funk in scoring. The upside, its giving Brassard and Voracek a chance to shine the same way it gave Toews and Kane their chance last year when they were both rookes. Im really excited for this team.