Obama is not my president!

Chad is Dead

"barack had like 200 nominal votes and mccain had like 80"

retard.

my mom seems to think hes the anti-christ as well. she talks about "the bible said the anti-christ will come from the middle east", then says she believes that hawaii and indonesia are considered part of the middle east

i dont even listen to her try to be religous or political. she's not one bit religous and she sure as fuck knows nothing about politics.

anti-christ is the person who claims to be the son of God again and tons of people are going to believe it. barak has not said i am the son of god...... ever. these people dont know what they are talking about. i did not vote for him so i am not just defending him but the bible says it will be someone who claims to be the son of god. barak, as good a public speaker as he is, would not try or be able to claim this.

plain and simple people are in fact stupid and ignorant.

PLUS.....if anyone saw south park, we all know obama and mccain are jewel thieves.

I dont believe in the whole "anti-christ, gods son, 666" bullshit but, you have to admit that the timing of this is a little strange since so many cultures say that the world ends in 2012 and Nobama will be in office during this time. I dunno its kinda wierd. Maybe I need start going to church or something.

anti-christ is the person who claims to be the son of God again and tons of people are going to believe it. barak has not said i am the son of god...... ever. these people dont know what they are talking about. i did not vote for him so i am not just defending him but the bible says it will be someone who claims to be the son of god. barak, as good a public speaker as he is, would not try or be able to claim this.

plain and simple people are in fact stupid and ignorant.

Ahahhahahhahah..... breath... hahaahahahhah.

So my question is this.... If all you guys are saying that the bible says he's the anti-christ and that there are places with "facts" to prove it then, why the fuck did everybody vote for him? If we are that stupid as a society to vote the anti-christ into office then we deserve whatever happens to us. Humans suck!

How are these stupid people still out there? She should go and swallow a shotgun.

Zing.

Damn people are idiots:gtfo:

If they onlty knew how close minded they were.

Even if we were all one color and belived in one thing as a higher power or set of rules there would still be discrimination.

Its life and its never gonna change.

I just keep adding haters to the list that way i know I'm loved.:cool:

So my question is this.... If all you guys are saying that the bible says he's the anti-christ and that there are places with "facts" to prove it then, why the fuck did everybody vote for him? If we are that stupid as a society to vote the anti-christ into office then we deserve whatever happens to us. Humans suck!

:wtf: