Two died in three-car crash Saturday night on Morse Road

ForeverMaker

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which girl went to gahanna? i guess if she was only 18 or so, probably a year or two to late even if i was a senior and she was a freshman

my brother (graduated 08) probably knows who she is though

that article is confusing as shit as to how the accident happened though.

So the news just had a guy on that was a witness to this illegal street race.

The guy was saying he will remember what happened as long as he lives as he was talking about the Mustang that was in the race. However, it wasn't even a Mustang. Witnesses are awesome.

which girl went to gahanna? i guess if she was only 18 or so, probably a year or two to late even if i was a senior and she was a freshman

my brother (graduated 08) probably knows who she is though

that article is confusing as shit as to how the accident happened though.

Nikki Hymes was one of the girls that had been killed in the accident. What's strange is me and my buddies just called her to chill maybe 3 days before the accident.

It's really unfortunate.

Turns out I do know the girl(the only death I know about) in the accident and it's quite unfortunate. It's probably smart I don't mention her name since it's not in the press, and probably for good reason.

Her name is in the press. All 3 in theTbird and the girl in the bimmer have been named. Driver is on $250,000 bail for killing the two girls and the unborn baby that the Tbird passenger was carrying.

I'm tired of this ass throwing my name out there to be publicly sacrificed.

Someone find this Saturn faggot for me, I'd like to have a word with him.

He's been targeting me since I banned him for calling people out since George's death.

Some people that know him personally have notified me of his intentions to smear me publicly.

Dude, you're a smart lad, you've got the see how solid your legal standing is. ;) You have more than enough to drag this ass through the legal system, do it.

I'll add $5 to the lawyer coffee can.

Brian Green said he and his girlfriend, Kristen Pressel, were driving to Circleville with his father on Saturday evening. They were trying to make a left turn when another car struck them from behind and pushed the car into oncoming traffic

Exactly where was he turning? Into the limited to get to Circleville?

Tommy said he was behind the Mustang and watched as the cars drove westbound on Morse Road. He said the Thunderbird passed several cars by using the center lane, McEntyre reported

Anyone familiar with the term; "the marbles"? The suicide lane always has them, never drive there, no matter what the emergency.