Nice Restraunts.

351mach11647545510

M in downtown was nice when I went last year but it was over 100 buck. I went to Mitchell's Steakhouse up on Polaris for the first time last night, took the g/f for her b-day and the food was just as good and we spent just over 100. For Italian, I like the Brio at easton, but you could get in there with jeans, but it is nice and you would definitely get out under 100. I've also ate a Martini's and it is a also a Mitchell's resturant accross from the Convension center on High, under 100 for two and very nice. Next I want to try Smith and Wolenskys, but that'll be late December for my b-day.

I want to take my g/f out someplace nice for her birthday, but im kinda clueless.

im not talking about someplace where jeans are acceptable but really nice but without going over $100 for dinner. any suggestions?

Lindys in German Village. I would suggest checking it out befoir you go to see what your getting into.

After you take her there it will be like its your birfday later.....:cool:

Dress is casual-Very Dressed up.

And they have complimentary Valet parking..

This place would make a girl melt, Setting is in small neighborhood and its a very quiet place.

If your not married already hell she might think your gonna propose to her that night taking her to a place like this lol.

Also try Florentine's, on Broad not far from downtown.

http://www.florentinerestaurant.com/

Been there forever, really good food and it's not particularly casual or anything. Probably spend much less than $100 unless you get quite a few drAnks.

I love the Florentine. My mom used to go there every Friday night. It's not really the dressed up ritzy kind of place, but their food is great and you won't spend much more than you would going to somewhere like Longhorn or O' Charley's.

Spend the rest of the money on something other than food you're just going to eat and have nothing to show for it. Buy her something nice.