• yes they must be over 18
    • no let them in.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something's changed?

Came here to ask the same question.

Also age has nothing to do with it anyways. Look at 03 cobra Kevin. I think he was 16 when he joined and prolly one of the best OG's from cr that I can remember. Hell I remember me and him doin alot of racing back in the day.

Also age has nothing to do with it anyways. Look at 03 cobra Kevin. I think he was 16 when he joined and prolly one of the best OG's from cr that I can remember. Hell I remember me and him doin alot of racing back in the day.

O RLY? Well, do you remember this?

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r198/beheck/left_toastie.jpg

I forgot to stop in NTB last weekend.

http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/banghead.gif

Yeah, I was gonna ask you about that. You better hurry up cuz they are reviewing applications like crazy. I think they are looking for atleast one more guy up front. Plus, I miss the way you smell.

Yeah, I was gonna ask you about that. You better hurry up cuz they are reviewing applications like crazy. I think they are looking for atleast one more guy up front. Plus, I miss the way you smell.

Then name-drop mo' fucka. Aaron <3's me. Won't be able to get in there until the end of next week.

you remember me when I was rollin around with Bobby's little bro. I was just a bigger douche back then.

on second thought, I'm probably a bigger douche now.