• yes they must be over 18
    • no let them in.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted no.

1. People will just lie.

2. Not everyone under the age of 18 is a douche. Plenty of people over, are. Age isn't always the deciding factor.

3. Cr is supposed to provide a forum for those with like interests, the opportunity for connections and/or friendships, and a place to learn. If we can help someone, especially a younger guy/girl, it not only helps them, but those who share the road and possibly their love for the automobile with them. (I know some of you aren't capable of this. I don't judge you. ;) )

I gotta couple more, but I'll leave it at that, for now.

I just thought about having poll hearings.

1. Post the name of a member in a poll with yay or nay as the options

2. After 3 days of debating the poll is used to determine if the person survives or we chop off their head :p

LOL,j/k. If we did this 60% of the board would be banned

Not really sure how you would mediate this anyways. As far as learning about cars....it's more about learning how to defend yourself and e-battle in my opinion. Car forums that are vehicle or make specific tend to be way more educational than here.

2. After 3 days of debating the poll is used to determine if the person survives or we chop off their head :p

And that would be bad because?

Registration should have closed after 2004. We would still be able to have the fun we used to.

Actually the board would consist of Sam and Tilley and I guess the admins since they can't be banned. :)

Personally, i think a hazing section should be implemented for a board such as this, (pron, adult content, and not to mention the harsh words that can be spoken in jest) It helps to weed out the chuckleheads on other forums i am on, that are like this..

they have to be vouched for by a member in good standing, and they have to make a post about themseflves (in CRs case about thier cars, wants or haves)

The result of this is much more productive members, and less douchbagery. Not saying it still wont happen, but its less prevalent

Yes 18 and up, they should have to at least be able to own their own cars.

I've owned all my cars since 16. Kenny and I used to hit trails every wednesday night when we were 16/17 in the summer. We were out on the west side, had our own meets, and all that. I had my own money @ 16, but sure as hell wasn't allowed to own anything with a V8 in it. Sucks when you have knowledgable parents that know better.

I've owned all my cars since 16. Kenny and I used to hit trails every wednesday night when we were 16/17 in the summer. We were out on the west side, had our own meets, and all that. I had my own money @ 16, but sure as hell wasn't allowed to own anything with a V8 in it. Sucks when you have knowledgable parents that know better.

lulz.

My first car(k) had a SBC in it. Wassup bitches?