Going away Fri 11/14

XChris1632X

I am leaving for Saudi Arabia next week and I have invited a shitload of friends to get together for one last time before I leave. I figured I would throw out an open invite to whoever wants to come out and say whats up and/or just get shit faced with some cool people. Whiskey Dicks is the place and we will be there all night long and then maybe, just maybe going to see some tittays at one of cbus fine establishments.

Well I would be flexible to go anywhere except my friends all were the ones that decided we were going to go to whiskey dicks and so far over 75 people have been invited to go there. It would be kind of hard to change that up. Who knows how many people will show up. As of an hour of them deciding where to go there are about 15 of us def going and 60 others we are waiting to hear from. I guess I can just try to remain flexible and see what happens. I appreciate all the offers.

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc193/mishiadri03/11.jpg

The girl on the left will be hooking us up at X showbar thanks to me....:bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=425155779 Look at this. Every friday the bartenders wear body paint.

Thanks all for the good wishes.

So far we are locked in for a 22 person party bus to shuttle us around. Due to some of my guests having unexpected "legal" issues we lost a couple guys booked to go. If you are interested in joining up with us or want details send me a text and I will get back to you as soon as I can. 614-348-7854. $50 a person gets you picked up from our hotel at 9pm, taken to the bar maybe a couple, on to the strip club, maybe another, and back to the hotel for your choice to stay or leave at 5am. Party bus is BYOB. I only have a couple left and they are still open to a couple friends trying to go so they might go soon. If you bring single girls they are free.