Coture vs Lesnar This Saturday!

wagner

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well things are going to get pretty crazy soon. It looks like Silva will be bumping up to light heavyweight soon and I think is first fight will be against Liddel.

Also you have the GSP vs BJ penn fight coming up soon. That will be an epic battle right there.

I really don't think MMA is a fad or trend. People make it that by only checking something when people tell them it is cool. Don't be a sheep...

I don't think it's a fad, either. I've been a fan of MMA for 15years now. I don't think 15yrs is a fad. :rolleyes: Plus, if you truly keep up with all the shows around the world other than just UFC, you wouldn't have time to watch them all. This is the only problem with the UFC. Their stranglehold on the market, especially in America. Don't get me wrong, I like alot about the UFC, as well.

MMA might have been around for some 15 years, but its only been mainstream for the last 5 and its losing steam. I have noticed the crowds at bdubs getting smaller and smaller with every pay per view.

GSP vs Penn isnt going to be much of a war. GSP is unstopable!! He and Anderson Silva are the best 2 fighters pound for pound in the world, 3rd goes to Fedor. The only other MMA worthy of watching is WEC mainly because Uriah Faber is the man.

The only other MMA worthy of watching is WEC mainly because Uriah Faber is the man.

Ufc and WEC are owned by the same people.

Ill be ordering the fight and hoping that the rest of the fights are decent. I expect the main event to be awesome.

MMA might have been around for some 15 years, but its only been mainstream for the last 5 and its losing steam. I have noticed the crowds at bdubs getting smaller and smaller with every pay per view.

GSP vs Penn isnt going to be much of a war. GSP is unstopable!! He and Anderson Silva are the best 2 fighters pound for pound in the world, 3rd goes to Fedor. The only other MMA worthy of watching is WEC mainly because Uriah Faber is the man.

After seeing what Penn did to Shawn Shirk in his last fight I don't know if it will be a cake walk for GSP.

Couture is 16-8 all time

Lesnar is 2-1 all time

Do you take expierence over size, strength and youth?

Personally I will be pulling for Lesnar. I just watched UFC unleashed on both fighters and to me it seems like Couture is Hollywood where Lesnar is backwoods and down to earth. He might come off as cocky in the ring, but fuck it he just beat your ass he has every reason to be cocky lol.

I think that it's begining to "peak", but it's far from shrinking. This is one of the best matches in a long time, but there are some GREAT fights up and coming.

You've got

Coture v Lesnar

Griffin v Rashad Evans + Nogueira v Mir + Rampage v Wanderlei Silva(Ultimate 2008) - BAD ASS EVENT

Rich Franklin v Anderson Silva

Pierre v Penn

and UFC 96 at Nationwide in March!!

.....I think it just keeps getting better, boxing on the other hand is in a serious lull

I think that it's begining to "peak", but it's far from shrinking. This is one of the best matches in a long time, but there are some GREAT fights up and coming.

You've got

Coture v Lesnar Should be good

Griffin v Rashad Evans + Nogueira v Mir + Rampage v Wanderlei Silva(Ultimate 2008) - BAD ASS EVENT Should be a good lineup but not a fan of Evans or Rampage

Rich Franklin v Anderson Silva Im a big Rich Franklin fan but dont really wanna see this fight again...

Pierre v Penn I really dont think Penn is gonna be much of a challenge for GSP

and UFC 96 at Nationwide in March!!

.....I think it just keeps getting better, boxing on the other hand is in a serious lull

Boxing is dead!

I think that fight almost looked alittle fixed. The hit coture that knocked him down didnt look like it would of shocked him like that. Also once on the ground those little ass hammer fists shit from lesnar were like 2 inches in movement. Now I know he is a big guy but that shit isnt goin to hurt anyone.

I think that fight almost looked alittle fixed. The hit coture that knocked him down didnt look like it would of shocked him like that. Also once on the ground those little ass hammer fists shit from lesnar were like 2 inches in movement. Now I know he is a big guy but that shit isnt goin to hurt anyone.

You ever been hit by a 270lb guy thats all muscle? I bet not, garuntee that would fuck me and you both up. Its one thing to sit and be a armchair fighter, its another to actually have it done to you. Until your being hit like that then honestly no one knows what its like. The ref stopped the fight because Couture was defenseless. If UFC was rigged Chuck Liddell would still be champion!

Little hammerfists suck balls. From personal experience. If you want to see how it feels take your fist and hit yourself in the bridge of your nose multiple times. Oh and add 280 lbs to that.

Not a great fight but Brock is just massive. I do want to see Randy go out on a good note. Dropping a weight class and taking a belt into retirement would be nice.