I just ate a triple steak burrito from Toxic Hell

kenny

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Negative. Just the beef patty. Wouldn't you be pissed if you actually did find a thumb in your Wendy's chili? No one would believe your ass.

That's cause the chili meat is just any patties that have been on the grill too long. I worked at Wendy's for a while when I was younger. I wouldn't touch that chili without gloves on...

I had Spaghettios for dinner, after a Rally's BBQ Bacon Double Cheeseburger Combo with loaded fries for lunch. My bathroom fan has been going for two hours now,and I got an applespice candle burning in there.

That's cause the chili meat is just any patties that have been on the grill too long. I worked at Wendy's for a while when I was younger. I wouldn't touch that chili without gloves on...

I don't care if it was made with a rat's ass, shit is delicious. :p

Skyline doesn't usually destroy me. Sometimes it may induce slight rectal fragmentation but other than that, it slides right through.

Exactly, you hardly have enough time to finish your meal before your ass is screaming halp.

NO SHIT. That is why you eat the shredded cheese. It saves some time before your very quick ass movement :D

So wait, you're saying eat the shredded cheese first? Then shovel down the noodles and chili with a supple amount of beans and onions.. you're genius.

side note.. I wonder how much TP skyline chili goes through compared to normal fast food joints :lol:

So wait, you're saying eat the shredded cheese first? Then shovel down the noodles and chili with a supple amount of beans and onions.. you're genius.

side note.. I wonder how much TP skyline chili goes through compared to normal fast food joints :lol:

Lame. It doesn't even taste good without cheese. I think I actually only eat the noodles because it is something to put their delicious cheese onto.