supra vs GT500 - talking shit!

CRAWDAD

This is the video from the last CR track day at Trails! I posted the video up on streetfire the other day. It is kinda funny to watch the supra guys talk shit to the mustang guys and vice versa! lol I haven't posted a comment! but you are more than welcome to.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Supra-vs-GT500_199791.htm

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the video from the last CR track day at Trails! I posted the video up on streetfire the other day. It is kinda funny to watch the supra guys talk shit to the mustang guys and vice versa! lol I haven't posted a comment! but you are more than welcome to.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Supra-vs-GT500_199791.htm

The problem with the shit talk is only 30% of the supra fan boys actually own a supra. The others just know it's the shit from N4S.

Thus proves the 500 would get rocked from a roll, and if he did use this two step this race woulda been over with by the 330ft.

But it never happend.

Both cars trap 121-122, it would be dead nuts from a roll. Unless you mean with the bottle... but he was having some issues with that so who knows.

I am calling 10.70 when the supra does everything right at the same time.

Not at 122. I'd say 11.20s - but personally I think that's going to require leaving on boost (aka a working two step since I've never seen an AEM work).

On spray (with two step), in the 10s for sure.

Fine, let me restate my comment..

2JZ > *

Just what Supra owners need, more idiotic, queerbait, drift fag sack riders. I'm sure the Supra community as a whole just got a little tingly feeling in their pants.

Log out. Kill yourself. Make the world a better place.